SIDDIQUI'S REUNION

Rehemat goes inside her house.

"How is Asim?" her mother asks her.

"He is okay now, Shukran Allah."

And then she goes to her room and blocks Daniyal's number. "Now you will get peace by blocking his number." She was tired so she fell asleep as soon as she lay down on the bed.

Next day,

She gets up early in the morning because she went to sleep very early yesterday.

"You are going to college but come early because we have to go to a wedding," Zahira said.

"You know, those people are also coming who had gone to New Zealand long ago," she said to her mother.

But suddenly her father comes and listens to this.

"Ohhh, Barkan's family is also coming. His father comes for breakfast and she says, 'Papa, why did they go away? I don't even know about this,' everyone said that he got a job and he never came back."

"Yes, that's what they said."

After that, Rehemat goes to college after having breakfast.

"Ammi, I'm going. Allah Hafiz."

There was a lot of sunshine today, the air was hot today. And then she reaches the college, she takes off her helmet and keeps it aside because she had to leave early today.

She attends class. "Rehemat. Tahir did not come to college today, maybe he is about to come," she said.

He came to college after class was over, Tahir. "Why have you come so late? I am leaving now," she said.

"Because my family is coming here from Dubai. I spoke to them last night. I told them about you. And they agreed and will come to your house today. This is a very good thing."

Flashback ---
Tahir reaches home and goes to his room. Then his father calls him. "Why weren't you picking up the phone so late?"

"Because Papa, Asim had an accident here.

How is Asim now?" "He is fine now, Papa. I have to tell you I am ready to join the company."

"Really, why didn't you tell me this earlier?I am very happy today. Tell me what you want,his father said.

I don't like much about anything, just want a whom I love girl. Everyone has to come with me to her house.

That's all we all are coming his father (Yasir Pasha) said.

Flashback ends----

That's happens

Rehemat gets a call from home. "My mother is calling me, I am going. Ok, gave the block to Daniyal."

"Yes, I have blocked him. But I'm wondering what he might have to say.

I will see whatever he is thinking. You go easy now." He said.