His past self. 

"Why can't I remember this...-" Sirius mumbles as he follows the two of them. 

"My my, Sirius. You grew up quite fast. I remember being taller than you." she chuckles. 

"Well I drink a lot of milk while growing up, I gotta thank Master for providing me comfort too." He grin, "Hey Witch, when will I know your name? At least for my birthday, tell me your name."

She chuckles softly, "Oh dear, maybe one day. Not in this life." 

"wow you sounds like you're gonna die anytime soon." he frowned. "Ah never mind, I'm giving you a name for myself! I'll call you... Lilith!" he smirk. "Pretty unique, right? Master brought me to mid Eartheim last week and I learned a human name that suit you."

"Oh!" She smiles. "What does that mean?" 

"Night monster." He chuckles. "it suit you, it remind me the day I met you...."

"Oh... Well, I am honoured you see me as a tough one." she said. 

"Haha... Uhm there's other meaning behind it. It's mean belongings of night, it suits you." Said Sirius. "You're the night sky and I'm the brightest star for your night. Meaningful, isn't it?"

"Hmm..." she smiles. "I see, then call me Lilith from now on. I don't like any other titles." She grin, 

Sirius never remember he have this conversation before.. Is it because he lived for too long or because of the effect of the forbidden spell... He continued follows them, later another memory interrupt, he found the woman now named Lilith is chained in the dungeon.

"What-?" Sirius almost forgotten this is just a memory, he was about to help her until he realize he couldn't do anything. 

Footsteps coming by, it's the sorcerer of Pegasus, Sirrah. He was wearing a rob and he unlocked the cell. 

"Quick, Witch. We don't have much time..." Frown Sirrah. "I'm not going to let that madman sacrifice you!"

"No, no... Sirrah, stop." she sighed. "I asked for this. If I sacrifice myself, Sirius and everyone will finally be saved." 

"NO YOU CRAZY WOMAN!" yelled Sirrah. "You're going to waste your life for everyone?! Even after we tried to kill you many times?!" he cried. "Why are you so stupid, why are you so stubborn..."

"If it brings him happiness, then I'll happily accept my death." she smiles faintly.