XIV] celebration gone wrong

"Aren't you two eating too much desserts?" Spica sighed, he just arrived and witnessed Pollux and Lilith eating sweets. 

"Let them be Spica, let them be." Alpheratz chuckles. "Little boy, wipe your cheek. Even Lilith have more manner than you."

"Hmmp! You're ruining the fun old man! Lilith, try this orange macaroon!" Pollux feed Lilith the macaroon.

"Uwah! Delicious! This is much better than the vegetable stew!" Lilith smiles as she ate macaroon. 

Spica sighed at the two shenanigans. It's the second day of the banquet, Sirius was banned because he drank too much of wine. While Vega is in charge to keep the students from misbehaving. 

The blonde male then poured a raspberry wine for the two of them. 

"Drink up you two. I wouldn't want you to get choke and cause problems." Said Spica. 

"Hah! Spica cares about us Lilith!" He laughed as he took the cups and gave one to Lilith. "How many drinks did you have already? I'm starting to get drunk haha!"

"About 10 cups, I think?" replied Lilith as she took the cup. 

"Huh, I didn't take you to have a high tolerance in alcohol." Alpheratz eyes widened, "Well since you can handle the wine, I shouldn't get so worried. I'll be taking a little nap."

"Ugh this old man!" Pollux rolled his eyes. "Lilith let's go to Arcky, he'll entertain us." 

"Uhm- Alright." Lilith nodded as she let Pollux took her to Arcturus. 

"Hmm... I'm glad she's having fun. Maybe we should hold another banquet next month." Said Spica. 

"Really? This banquet already took months to prepare." Alpheratz groaned. "Don't put me in Arcky situation."

Back with the duo... ...

Pollux got a bottle of wine, Lilith didn't realize Pollux was holding a bottle. She didn't remember he's taking one. 

He said it's a brand new wine, he's planning to give Arcky and her a taste of it. 

"Arcky!" Pollux greet the orange one. 

"Oh, Poll! You're here," Smiled Arcturus. "and Lilith, you seems enjoying the banquet...  I'm glad."

"Uhm... Yeah it's fun. I'm glad everyone is having fun too." Lilith awkwardly smiles. "Uh-huh, Poll got a brand new wine, let's cheers?" 

"Yeah! Arcky, you gotta try it!" He chuckles.

"Oh!" Arcturus smiles, "Of course, pour me a cup!"