Side story- Lilith's habit

Sirius and Pollux was looking around the potion shop. Apparently Pollux is trying  find something that keep Alpheratz awake, while Sirius just helping him for fun.

It was just a mere coincidence that they stumbled across Crux and Samuel.

"sorcerer Sirius and Poll! Nice seeing ya here." Smiles Samuel. "whatcha doing" 

" oh-Oh .. nothing much, j-just buying some potion." Pollux avoid Samuel gaze, Sirius could tell what's up with them.

"Oh you lovebirds, go play somewhere else." He smirked. "anyway, now what you two doing here" he asked.

"Oh, nothing much. We're buying a potion for Lilith. She have a big appetite and I get worried since she having a hard time to digest the food." Explain Crux. "Anyway, can you ask permission from Spica that I am planning to bring her to an actual doctor?"

"... ..." Sirius and Pollux glance at each other as they're surprised by the information they received.

Of course they just found out, they never join Lilith for lunch. Pollux is with Arcturus and Sirius just never there... ....

"right, of course we will." Said Sirius. "Your hard work is very admirable, you should've become Fili Pfeper instead on Queen Tet." Praised Sirius.

" oh please, if I were a Fili Pfeper, I wouldn't be able to prank anyone!" He laughed. "See you later, let's go Sammy." 

"aye aye captain!" Samuel wink at Pollux before leaving with Crux.

"... ... Maybe we should pay more attention to Lilith. She has been here for a week but her new friends already know something that we should've know..-" Pollux frown. "ah nevermind about this prank, let's go to Spica right now." 

"Right, of course."

→ The next day 

Lilith eats a bag of chips while she is leaning against the tree. Spica gave her a break from her studies, she just ate her lunch but she's still hungry. 

"yummy yum, where were you when I was in earth my sweet chips?" Lilith hummed as she eat another one.

"Summoner-" 

"AH!" Lilith startled and she accidentally dropped the bag of chips. "ah... ... Oh....-'

Vega feels a bit guilty, he waste no time and handed Lilith a basket full of various fruits. It seems like he was planning to give it to Lilith but he accidentally sacrificed those unhealthy chips, we all know he secretly celebrating the chips is gone.

"I heard from my friend... Other friend,.. I mean your friend, Crux said you have been eating unhealthy food for this past week." said Vega. "You may has not yet accustomize to this world yet, perhaps your diet is different from–" 

"Oh no no, sorry. I didn't know what I ate was unhealthy, back in mid eartheim. I only eats porridge, that doesn't taste like it...- and uhm flowers too." She nervously laugh. "Sorry, Spica said I can whatever I want."

"What...? Lilith aren't you a princess?" Asked Vega 

"how did you know that... ...?" She immediately got on her guard.

Vega keep himself shut and turn away as he leave. He did not explain to Lilith how did he knows Lilith was once a princess...

"... ... That was weird... Did he know me since we both from mid eartheim... ...?" She muttered to herself. 

Lilith was a princess only by title. She was mistreated after her stepmother took the position of empress. She didn't remember so much about her childhood, she rather not remember anything including her biological mother. 

Her childhood was rough, she was starved and locked in a small room. She only have one company to keep her alive which is Hael, her pet cat. 

Hael always hunted meat for her, she use her magic to cook it. At least that explains why she like to eat meat more than vegetables. She is used to it.

Hael is sleeping peacefully next to her, she thought of the past. It was painful but she is safe now.

She is really safe... ... Right?