Chapter 29

The children are overjoyed and jump on us. The 20 of us lie in bed together and cuddle together. I finally have a home with a family who love me. Everything is even better than I imagined. I am so incredibly happy! Suddenly I hear my stomach growl. Soviet Union sits up and puts his hand on my stomach before he says: "You sound pretty hungry. Should I get you something to eat?" "Yes, please!", I answered him before I take his hand and kiss it. Then he gently strokes my cheek and kisses me briefly before he gets up and says: "I'll be right back."

The children cuddle up to me even more. Most of the children seem quite tired to me. They are so cute. I love them so much. Children are not as bad as I once thought. I'm already starting to get tired, but I'm more hungry right now. Shortly afterwards Soviet comes back and gives me a buttered pretzel. "Thank you very much!", I thanked him quietly. He replies: "You're welcome!" I like buttered pretzels very much. I still really like pretzels. Soviet knows me so well. I sit up and bite into the pretzel. It tastes so good! Soviet sits down on the bed to my left and comes so close that I can lean against him. I snuggle up to him and he puts an arm around me.

It feels so good with him by my side. After I'm done with the buttered pretzel, I lick the butter off my fingers. The Soviet replies: "Reich, do we want to go to sleep? You look really tired." I hug him and nod. He kisses me on the lips and gets up before taking my left hand and taking me to the bathroom. We brush our teeth and he washes his and my face. I don't like washing my face, but somehow he managed it. Then we go to the children and send them to brush their teeth. We lie down in the warm bed and I take off my top.

Soviet strokes my body with his hands. He takes off his clothes and hugs me. The children lie down with us after they come back and snuggle up in the blanket. Soviet and I kiss a few more times before we lie down relaxed and a short time later I fall asleep in his arms. I dream that Soviet and I are on a field play catch and that with time we will get older. After 5 rounds we sit on the grass. He lays his head on my lap and I play with his hair. I slowly wake up and feel this pleasant warmth around me. It's already quite light in the room.

I snuggle more to the large heat source next to me. I feel his soft skin and it goes up and down with his breaths. I snuggle closer to him and hear his heart pounding. I know from his breaths that he is waking up. I feel the arm under my head and the arm around my side move more and press me towards him. I snuggle up to him more and kiss his soft skin. I feel how he kisses my forehead and I move my head up to him and kiss him on his lips. Then I rub the sleep out of my eyes and open my eyes to see Soviet's golden eyes. He kisses me again and wishes me:

"Good afternoon, my Reich! How did you sleep?" "Good afternoon to you too, Soviet! Is it afternoon already?", I ask sleepily. "Yes, the kids have been running around the castle for hours while I stayed with you, because I know exactly how much you love it when I wake you up.", he says. I cuddle up to his chest and say thank you: "Thank you Soviet, for not waking me up." He gently strokes my face and kisses my cheek before he says: "Are we going to eat?" I nod and kiss his cheek. Soviet gets up a bit and we kiss a few more times before he gets up and gets dressed, while he gives me some new clothes.

I put everything on before I leave the room with him. We walk hand in hand through the hallway and my bad feeling comes back to me. The others in the castle will definitely throw me into the dungeon. Soviet looks at me and apparently knows what's going on because he says: "I'm with you. As long as I'm around you, nothing will happen to you. I promise!" I smile at him and snuggle up his arm. "Thanks for being there for me.", I whisper. He says: "I am always happy to be there for you." We go out of the part of the castle and to the stairs. But first the guards call: "Please stop!" I stop and cling to Soviet's arm. Soviet turns to me, puts an arm around me and presses me to his chest.

"What's the matter gentlemen?", asks Soviet Union his guards. "Your Highness would you allow us to deliver a message from the Empress?", asks one of the guards. Soviet replies: "Yes, of course." The guard said: "We should inform you that the Empress would return to her empire because she does not want to see how the empire goes down because of you. She will stay out of the matter and concentrate on her own empire again. She wants to that you think carefully about how to proceed as you are in great danger.

Nevertheless, she wishes you good luck and joy with your great love. She also mentioned that Weimar would visit you tomorrow without Second Reich." "Thank you, gentlemen.", thanks Soviet, "I have one more request for you. Would you please let Third Reich in and out of here at any time. He belongs to the royal family." I look at the guards. "At any time, your Highness!", the guards reply. "Thank you very much, gentlemen!", thanks Soviet Union. I thank them: "Thank you very much!" Then we go down. Some people look at me anxiously, but Soviet gets me out of all the negative by running into the hallway on the ground floor and saying: "Catch up with me if you can!"

I smile, run after him and run head to head with him for a while. I am in front of him not long afterwards. I am slowing down again as I am not very good at endurance. Shortly after I stop, Soviet picks me up and kisses my cheek. "I-I would say i-it's undecided.", I pant. I'm completely out of breath. Soviet contradicts me: "No, you won! I wanted you to catch up with me and so did you, so you won." He lets me down again and we walk hand in hand down the hall. When we are at the hall he holds the door open for me. We sit down at the table. Me on my old place where I was still Nick.

Soviet picks me up and places me on his lap. While I sit on his lap, we eat together. Later we go to collect the children and go for a walk with them. Then we go back upstairs and I play Soviet and the children a few songs. I play with the children while Soviet has to take care of some documents. I then visit him in his office and massage him for a while because he is so stressed. We spend a nice evening with the children and then fly over the empire for a while before we go to bed and kiss and cuddle up.