Chapter 27

I wake up in the afternoon and stretch before going outside. The sky is covered with clouds and I can't see the sun. I go to the flowers by the pond. After 7 years there are still so many different flowers here, with so many different colors. One flower in particular catches my eye. It looks exactly like the blue flower that Soviet put in my hair back then. The wonderful memories come back to me. I run my fingers over the petals of the flower. They are so soft. I take the flower by its stem and pluck it. I take a good look at them. The blue and purple tones go so well together.

I push my hair to one side and stick the flower in my hair. Shortly afterwards I go to the pond and look inside. I look at the blue flower in my hair. I remember the gentle touch of Soviet and his warm lips on mine. I want those times back. I want to have these beautiful touches again. I want to work with Soviet again to get more money so that we can stay together forever. Nobody had to be afraid of death. All we had was us and that was all we needed. He was always there for me.

He protected me and gave me security. He also allowed me to do anything I want. I'm going back to my cave. I still can't get my brother's words out of my head. Could he be right? In any case, I have decided to see Soviet again this evening. I've been looking forward to it for ages and so will he, so I'll see him again. I just need him and he needs me. I don't have that much time left until I'm reunited with him. Then he can kiss me from head to toe. I go for a walk and try to be as positive as I can, but it's harder for me without him.

It starts raining while walking. I go back to the pond, but as soon as I get there I get on my knees and cry. I just have to think so much about the one moon 7 years ago. I miss it so much. The drops stroke my skin and my feathers. It feels like these drops are stroking my body and it relaxes me a lot. "Reich?", I hear behind me. Can this be? Is he there yet? I turn around and see Soviet a few meters behind me. "S-Soviet?", I get out because I can't believe it. He looks at me with big eyes and I see a big smile form on his face.

I also smile more and more. I push myself off the ground and run to him. He also runs to me. Just before we crash together, he slows down as I jump on top of him and wrap my arms and legs around him. I hug him as tightly as I can. He puts his arms around me and holds me tight. I snuggle up to him while he hugs me. I feel a light and warm pressure on my cheek from his lips. I missed that so much! I missed him so much! I cry for joy now. Finally after so many years I have him so close to me again. I feel that he starts moving and presumably goes to the stone.

He sits down. He puts one of his warm, big and little bit rough hands on my right cheek and little bit under my chin. He lifts my chin up to his face and moves his face closer to mine. I look into his beautiful golden and glittering eyes. I lose myself in her beauty until I felt a warm and gentle pressure on my lips. In the meantime I have completely driven the rain from my thoughts. I pull myself closer to him and close my eyes. A pleasant warmth flows through my body and everything tickles inside me. I love this wonderful feeling. A warm hand strokes my feathers.

My wings put up the feathers because everything feels so incredibly good. I lightly stroke his wings with my hands, these put up the feathers just like mine. I bury my hands in its fluffy feathers before making small circular movements, which fluff up its feathers even more. He strokes my cheek with his thumb while he also goes through the wall of feathers and to the sensitive skin. He also makes those slight circular movements that lightly touch my skin and move my feathers a bit. It feels so good.

He slowly removes his lips from mine and I open my eyes again. He smiles warmly at me and I kiss him briefly on the lips again. I snuggle up to his chest and hold him tight to me. I can feel his heartbeat, which is just as fast as mine. Soviet wraps his wings around me and I snuggle closer to him. Its warmth and its calm relax me a lot. "I missed you so much Reich.", Soviet Union says quietly to me. "Me too!", I tell him, "I couldn't even wait for the last moon." "Why didn't you come back to me before that?", Soviet asks me with a little sadness in his voice.

I answer him: "I... I was afraid that you would hurt me like Second Reich... He... He wanted to kill me." "What?!", shouts Soviet shocked and looks shocked at my face. "He wanted to burn me alive.", I say quickly before I close my eyes and snuggle up to him. He says: "Who would kill his own son?... that monster." In the end, Soviet Union became quieter. "Reich, I would never harm you.", he assures me. I already know his next question and spread my right wing as answer. I bury my head in his chest even more because I'm scared.

Soviet gently strokes my feathers and says: "Wow! Reich, your wings are so incredibly beautiful." I turn my head and ask: "R-Really?" He looks at me and smiles at me before answering: "Yes, your wings are beautiful... No... more than beautiful, they are amazing and unique just like the one they belong. I love your wonderful wings. I not only love your wonderful wings, but everything about you my Reich~" I am getting even warmer. Then I pull him closer to me and put my lips to his. He loves me for who I am! I kiss him over and over again, I'm so incredibly happy.

I can't believe it after all these years he's with me again, makes me feel so good and he loves me for who I am. I want this moment to never end again. "Do we want to find shelter somewhere? I don't want you to get a cold.", he says. Good idea! The rain is still there! "I can take you to my cave!", I replied. Soviet Union stands up with me in his arms and positions his wings above me so that I don't get wet as much as possible. I guide him to my cave and when there he sits on the ground. Then I put my arms around his neck and kiss his lips over and over again. I can't stop doing it. I'll never be an inch away from him again. Soviet is mine, only mine! I will not hide anymore! I stay with him forever! Nothing can ever take it away from me again! I love him like no one else.