Chapter 28

I am lying in Soviet arms and am almost asleep when Soviet asks me: "Reich? Shall we go to my castle?" I am a little unsure. "I don't really know.", I answer. Soviet Union asks: "Why? The children would be very happy about it." "It's not about the children. They are wonderful and I get along well with them, but everyone else in the castle has something against me.", I tell him. He looks me a little more in the eyes before he asks: "How can you be so sure about that?" I put my forehead to his and look down a little before answering: "Yesterday Afghanistan revealed to everyone who I really am and everyone was afraid of me."

"Could I please hear from you what happened yesterday?", he asks me. I look him in the eyes a little unsure before I tell him: "I sat down and waited for you. Afghanistan sat down with me and recommended apple spritzer and I tried it. A few drops of reconversion drink were mixed in with it and I got my normal shape back. Everyone stood around me. The guards grabbed me and Afghanistan said they would do with me what Second Reich couldn't. I panicked and I bloody bitten one of the guards before breaking the window to get away."

I closed my eyes while talking. Soviet puts a hand on my cheek. "Reich?", he says quietly, "I'm always with you and I make sure that you don't have to suffer anymore. I love you and I do everything to ensure that you are well. Really everything." I look up at his beautiful eyes again and he puts his forehead on mine, whereupon I kiss him. Then I say: "Then we'll fly home." He kisses me and then says: "Whatever you want my prince~" I love it when he calls me that. I didn't like being called 'prince', but with Soviet it's different, he makes it so positive.

He stands up while I lie in his arms. He goes out of the cave with me and rises in the air. He's a little slower in flying than me or I'm a little heavy for his wings. Soviet snuggles up to me as we fly to his castle. He lands on the balcony before kissing my cheek and taking me inside. After he has closed the doors behind him, he gently lays me on his bed and takes my jacket and trousers off so that I don't get too warm. He does the same with himself before he lies down next to me and littered me with numerous kisses. He is very gentle and ensures that it relaxes me, because I got a bit scared again while flying here.

At some point I hear the door of the room behind Soviet, which makes me cling to him. "All good!", whispers Soviet Union and strokes my back. "And didn't he come as I told you?", says Afghanistan. "I don't know what you mean. Get out of my room, I have to take care of someone and you are of no help!", Soviet grumbled to her. She asks, confused: "What do you mean by that?" Soviet asks me: "Please spread your wings so that she will understand." I'm pretty unsure, but I'll do what he wants. I spread a wing and put them around Soviet.

He turns to her and I take a look too. She stands there and doesn't make a sound. "Get out of my room and get the children!", he orders her. Afghanistan goes back to the room door and walks through. Soviet kisses my cheek again and I give him a hug. Shortly afterwards the door opens and all 18 children come in. Most of them don't know what's going on, I can tell from their looks. I sat up a bit so I can see better Ukraine and Russia are overjoyed and jump over to me. I fall back in bed with two happy children on top of me. Soviet starts laughing too.

"Children don't be so stormy.", he laughs. "We are, but we are so happy that our future mom has finally told you.", The two call out. I tell them: "I told you that you can call me that for a week, because I still have to talk to your father about what I am to you now." The rest of them come closer. "So you want to look after my children after all.", jokes Soviet. "Of course! With angels like them, I can't say 'no', besides I'm going to marry you, right?" "Only if you really want to.", he provokes me a little. The two kids get off me and I take Soviet on his clothes before pulling him over to me.

However, he loses his balance a little and falls forward on top of me. I lie with him on top of me, on the bed and pull him closer to me. I kiss him and answer his question with: "Yes, I would love to marry you and spend the rest of my life with the man I love more than anything else in the whole world." "I'll take you with great pleasure as my husband, my Reich.", he says. Then Soviet smiles even more and puts his lips on mine again. I close my eyes and hear how many of the children cheer and jump around form joy. I put my arms around Soviet and hug him tightly.

Slowly he loosens his lips from mine again and stands up, rummaging in his pockets. I sat up a little. What is he up to? He takes out a small box and gets down on his knees. Will he propose to me now? At least it looks like it to me. He begins to say: "Reich der Third the loveliest, most impressive, generous, kindest, most unique, fantastic and most beautiful Countryhuman that has ever existed, will you spend the rest of your days happily with me Soviet Union the First as your husband?" He then opens the box. Inside there were two gold rings with silver decorations.

One was a little bigger and the other smaller. I can not believe it! Is this really happening right now? I can't get a word out because I'm just a little bit overwhelmed. I answer him with a nod. Again the children celebrate the moment while I still cannot realize it. Soviet giggles a bit and takes a ring. He carefully takes my hand and leads the cold ring to my ring finger. It fits perfectly. Now I can also see small crystals in the ring. Those rings must have been really expensive. I take the second ring and take Soviet's hand. After he wears his ring too, we kiss again.