Chapter 4

Nick turned to his basket, picked it up and handed it to me. "In there, there's a present for you.", he told me. I looked inside and saw a piece of bread and a bar of milk chocolate. Where did he get the chocolate bar from? Chocolate is rarely to get in stores. I loved chocolate! I liked white chocolate and milk chocolate while I didn't like dark chocolate at all. I have to admit, I don't like bread either. Did pretzels count as bread? At least not for me, because I didn't like any kind of bread, but I loved pretzels, especially with butter or with butter and sour chips.

I know I have strange taste, but I am who I am. Should I tell Nick that I don't like bread? No, I would definitely hurt his feelings and I definitely didn't want that. "Thank you so much, Nick!", I shouted, hugging him with joy and thankfulness. Was it right for me to hug him, do you do that in a friendship? Nick put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. So had I done the right thing after all? It felt nice. Nick said: "You're welcome Andy!" He called me 'Andy' now? Is giving nicknames a friendship thing too?

In any case, I didn't mind. After a short time he let go of me and smiled at me with a warm smile. He was a really nice guy. What should i ask him? I got it! I asked Nick: "What's your funniest experience?" Nick seemed to think about it before answering: "When I played a prank on my dad. I put marbles on the floor and spread honey on the floor. He was so angry with me for slipping and got stuck in honey." Nick laughed out loud as I giggled. "You really should have seen his stupid face!", he laughed.

Nick was guaranteed to have gotten into a lot of trouble for it. When Nick had calmed down again he asked: "What was your best experience?" What should I answer him? What was my best experience? Maybe when I got to know Soviet? I'm not exactly sure, but I think when I met Soviet it was the best thing that happened to me, but not my best experience. Then it occurred to me and I said: "There was someone, I met three years ago. I snuck out of the house with him and saw the sun go down on a tree with him." "I thought you had no friends.", said Nick.

I told him: "I don't know if he and I were friends because he never told me." "What was his name?", asked Nick. I lied: "Unfortunately I don't know anymore." I had turned my head away from him a little. "It's okay!", he said and put a hand on my shoulder. He added: "If you asked me what was my best experience, I would say that how we met." Why did he sound like Soviet? On the day we said goodbye, Soviet had said that the most beautiful day in his life was the one he had met me. Why did he remind me so of Soviet? Was every Russian teenager like him?

Was he perhaps even Soviet? But what was he doing here then? He could be anywhere, then why should he be here? Nick was definitely not a Soviet! Reich stop thinking that they are the same person. I need a new question! "How old are you?", Nick asked me. I answered him: "17" "I'm 17 and a half.", he said. So big and only 17 years old? Really interesting! Soviet, was also six months older than me. Why do I compare him to Soviet? Nick is not Soviet! "Are you or have you ever been in love with someone?" Nick asked me. How do you even know that you were in love with someone? I asked: "How does it feel to be in love?"

"You have to think about the person every day and you want to spend time with the person all the time. When you meet the person, your stomach tingles as if butterflies were fluttering around in it and your head doesn't do what you want anymore, which means you always have to act in the moment. Besides, in the presence of the person you get very warm and your heart beats faster.", He told me. Oh my gosh! I was in love with Soviet the whole time and I didn't even know it! Should I tell him and tell him, but how should I tell him? He's going to be married to Afghanistan in a year and what if he didn't love me or maybe I don't love him after all? Maybe I had something else and I'm not in love with him.

I wanted to say the whole thing to Soviet. But what if we are no longer friends or whatever we are? What if it makes him hate me and maybe even start a war against the kingdom? I was exaggerating again! "Reich?", Nick asked me and I didn't even notice. "Sorry! What was the question again?", I asked, I was so uncomfortable that I was again too deeply lost in my thoughts. He repeated: "Who are you in love with?" "In the one with whom I spent my best memory together.", I replied rather nervously. "Are you in love with someone?", I asked him back.

Nick replied: "Yes, for me it is also the one with whom I share my best memories." Did he mean me? "Please don't be frightened.", Nick asked me. I watched him get up, walk in front of me, and take something from his coat out of his pocket. What he took was a small potion of ​​honey-yellow liquid. Was that a transformation potion?! Who was he? Nick took a small sip of the liquid before putting it back in his pocket. Nick came up to me, put the basket aside and took me by my hands. He pulled me up, put a hand on my hip and put his lips on mine. That was my first kiss.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed that first kiss. Shortly afterwards I opened my left eye a little and saw his red skin with the symbol of hammer, sickle and star on his closed eye. I could not believe it! Nick really was Soviet the whole time! I'm happy that Soviet was the one who kissed me, but why was he here? Slowly he removed his lips from me. I slowly opened my eyes again. His eyes were golden and glittered beautifully in the light. I put my hands on his chest and he put his other hand around my back. He smiled at me so sweetly that I felt my heart beat faster.

My heart beat faster because of him. "Don't you want to show me your real beautiful face too, Reich?", Soviet asked me calmly. Somehow I can't get a word out, so I just nodded slightly. Soviet took the potion out of his pocket and gave it to me. I carefully took the potion and took a sip of it before giving him his potion back. He put the potion back in his pocket and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me gently. I put my arms around him on it. How did he find out who I was? Why does it feel so good to be with him? He let go of me again, then I looked up at him.

"You are even more beautiful than I remember you.", he said in a beautiful tone. Somehow it made me feel warmer. What was wrong or right with me? What did he do to me? Was the Soviet really in front of me and kissed me? Did I imagine the whole thing? I did not understand the world anymore. Soviet Union then asked me: "Why so quiet?" He put one of his large and warm hands on my left cheek. How could someone with his big strength, just be so gentle? And more importantly, did he love me? He definitely wouldn't have kissed me if he didn't love me.