Chapter 20: War or Love? Decide!

A few hours had already passed. Reich just flew over the coast of Spain. He was at the end of his strength. The exhausted Countryhuman tried to glide after the kidnapper. The kidnapper floated many meters in front of him without any problems. They are already over the sea. Reich had to decide whether he should continue flying in the hope of somehow reaching his son or should he land. In one decision, he would likely fall into the ocean and drown and in the other, he might never see his son again. Driven by his instincts, he continued to fly after the figure. Reich felt more and more that he was at the end of his strength.

He decided to use his last strength to snatch his baby from the kidnappers as his wings are about to give up. Reich pushed himself forward with the last strength in his wings, crashed into him and snatched the helpless child from him. Reich grabbed his child and fell from the sky. Again and again he tried to move his wings in such a way that he could at least dampen the fall a little, but he failed with every attempt and fell further into the depths. Third Reich knew he would land on the water as hard as if it were concrete, so he kept trying. He only managed to turn around about 50 meters from the water surface.

The baby was on his back while he controlled his wings with his arms. They landed in the water more slowly than before. Reich immediately made sure that Libertasland stayed afloat while attempting to swim to shore, even with barely any strength left. It took a while for GEAU to fly over the coast, she flew relatively low, as she found it difficult to fly high after flying over the sea. She discovered a strange point in the sea. As she flew closer, she realized the dot was reddish. She knew immediately that it was her mother. She flew as close to him as she could. "A-An-gel?", Reich asked exhausted. GEAU answered: "Yes, Mama, it's me."

Reich took Libertasland and held him as far over his head as he could. GEAU knew immediately what to do. She gently grabbed her little brother and held him in her arms. Frightened, the girl looks at her mother, who just said: "G-GEAU y-you're going to f-fly home. W-Warn y-your fa-father. Ta-Take care of y-your bro-brother. Tell P-Papa that I l-love him. Y-You..." He wanted to say something, but at that moment, he lost consciousness. "MAMA!!!!", GEAU called out to him, but he was unconscious and his body was floating on the surface of the water.

GEAU was shocked and frightened by the sight. There was nothing she could do to save him. Suddenly Reich disappeared as if something had pulled him down. GEAU flew away in panic. A few hours later Soviet woke up again. He was sitting on a wooden chair. He slowly opened his eyes, but he could hardly see anything. Soviet Union's head hurt like hell. "Someone has woken up.", Soviet heard from the front, but he saw no one. Soviet demanded angrily: "Britain, show yourself you a-" "But, but you don't have to be rude right away.", the other interrupts him, he snapped, causing a faint light to go on above him.

The light was slightly reddish and not exactly bright. Soviet recognized Britain sitting in a large armchair. Britain's eyes were blood red. Between them stood a wooden table. The table and the chair were both decorated with a white and black pattern reminiscent of a chess board, which was the clear indication that he and Britain were not on the same side. "Soviet Union you are here because you have a decision to make for me.", Britain began, "I have Reich and the rest of your family in my power. I can kill them all at once with the wave of my hand.

Your decision will be, we will spare your country and your husband's country, but for that your family will die or your family will be set free, but for that I will take your and your husband's land and do with it what I want. Soviet! War or Love? Decide!" Soviet thought a little before making his decision. "No!", Soviet replied, "No! I will choose neither of the two. You will not torment the innocent people, nor will you harm my family!", Britain didn't remain silent for long.

He said: "Have I ever told you how many choices you have? There are three and since you couldn't agree on one of the two suggested, I'll take the third one. Your family will be killed, the two countries are mine and you will serve me." "What?! No! Let my family go!", Soviet Union cried in desperation as he was grabbed and wheeled out of the room. GEAU had meanwhile arrived at the house with her little brother. She wanted to go in from the back. The back door was open. She slowly entered the empty house.

"Papa?! Brothers?! Sisters?!", she called, but she didn't hear a word. No one was in the house, it was abandoned. GEAU looked for clues as to where the rest of her family was, but she couldn't find a single clue. She was still taking care of their little one brother, before she packed a backpack so she could find her family in the area. Flying back to Spain would be a terribly bad idea. She packed the book her mother used to write in, she took his chain, some groceries, something to write with, the recipes for Libertasland's food, candles and matches, she went out again and went in search.

To be continued

(in a new book)