Chapter 12: Home

Reich was the first to wake up because the baby started crying because it was hungry. A little later, GEAU woke up and noticed that nobody was in the room. She stretched a bit, slowly got out of bed and walked down the stairs to her mother, who was trying to cook while holding the baby in his arms. "Good morning Mama!", wished GEAU. Reich turned to her, gave her a kiss on the forehead and also wished: "Good morning little angel! How did you sleep?" "Good, because I finally got you back!", shouted GEAU and hugged Third Reich. Reich smiled even more at this and bent further down to his daughter to be able to hug her better.

Shortly thereafter he had to let go of his daughter again because he had to take care of the food. "How long did it take you to find me?", Reich asked curiously. GEAU answered: "Eleven days" "Only eleven days?! I was expecting almost a month.", Third Reich said, very surprised: "Maybe you are a guardian angel, as fast as you found me." GEAU smiled happily at him and got a light kiss on the forehead before her mother said: "I guess I have to tell your father that he has to take care of two miracles." He giggled at that, but his daughter didn't understand what he was saying because of her look, Reich replied: "One of the names your father gives me is 'miracle'."

"Why does he call you 'miracle'?", his child asked. Reich replied: "Because I amaze your father over and over again." GEAU then asked: "When are we flying home again?" "After breakfast, I have to pack up a bit and then we'll fly to your father and your siblings.", he answered his daughter. GEAU was very happy about this, but Reich was preparing for a serious conversation because he was still very angry and disappointed in his husband. "Can I take a better look at my little brother?", GEAU asked her mother. Reich replied: "Of course you can take a look at him."

He then sat down on the floor with the baby wrapped in a blanket and placed on his lap. The little child had a flag similar to BRD or Germany. The flag was black on top, then white, then red, and gold on the bottom. The baby had golden yellow eyes like his father and had no teeth yet. "Why doesn't he have teeth?", GEAU asked. "He's going to get his teeth. Countryhumans and humans are born without teeth.", Third Reich explained to his daughter. GEAU got closer to the baby, which then started laughing, happy to see her. His big sister laughed a little too. But then the baby started to cough a little.

Reich took it back in his arms and worriedly looked at the small child, who was reaching out for GEAU. GEAU asked worried: "Is everything alright Mama?" "Your little brother is not doing well and I have to be very careful with him.", he said. The girl asked: "What's my little brother's name?" "His name is Libertasland.", replied Third Reich. "Nice name!", said GEAU. Reich agreed: "Yes, the little one has a great name. Your father chose a good one." "Does his name mean anything?", asked GEAU. "Yes, it means land of freedom.", explained Third Reich. GEAU then asked: "Does my name also mean something?"

"Your name has many meanings, but I'm sure the main meaning is Eurasian Union of peace and Charity.", Reich said. To which his daughter replied: "I love the meaning of my name!" "I love it too, it suits you.", said Third Reich happily and kisses his daughter on the forehead. Then she hugged him. He hugged his daughter more carefully. Reich and GEAU smiled happily until Reich heard a hiss as the water had overflowed. Then he took care of the food. After they had eaten and Third Reich had prepared himself, he transformed into a Niranian, taking his daughter, his son and all the luggage before he flew into the sky with them and set off on the journey home.

A few hours later they were already back home, because the Niranian form was a lot faster than, for example, an airplane. They stood in front of the front door, but it took Reich a little effort to unlock the door. Since it was about midnight here, you couldn't hear a peep. GEAU stormed up the stairs to her siblings' room, but the room was locked. "Mama? The room is locked.", the girl informed her mother. Reich came closer and unlocked the door with his key. Almost all the children were sitting on the floor and playing cards. As soon as they saw Reich and GEAU, they were speechless while ther mother started to smile and GEAU fell into Russia's arms, causing them both to fall to the ground.

"Big brother!", she cried as she fell into her brother's arms. "Little sister!", Russia cried, almost bursting into tears of joy. The other siblings either rushed towards their little sister or their mother. Reich sat down with the baby on one of the beds and talked a little until he asked Russia to hold the baby as he still had something to clear up with Soviet. He warned the children that it could get quite loud. Reich then left the children's room and went into his and Soviet Union's bedroom. The tall Countryhuman slept in bed, snuggled up against a pillow. Third Reich seething with anger and walked towards his husband, pulling the pillow away and slapped him across the face before grabbing his shoulders with his hands and pushing him into the bed.

Soviet woke up after having his pillow removed, now confused and angry. "WHAT TH...", Soviet couldn't get a word out when he saw Reich. His eyes widened as he looked into his husband's angry face. He also couldn't close his mouth and felt the tears start to form in his eyes. "WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOUR MIND?!", Reich roared in anger. Soviet Union could not utter a word and was frozen. "YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR PROMISES AND TELL ME THAT YOU'RE NOT WELL!! I FEEL VERY HURT BY YOU!!", Reich yelled at his husband, who had tears streaming down his cheeks as he tried to hold back his own.

"Liar!", Reich whispered at the end as he gave up fighting back his tears. Slowly and carefully Soviet placed his right hand on Reich's cheek and wiped away his tears. Third Reich let go of him, stood up, pointed with his arm to the door and ordered his husband: "Get out of the room!" Soviet hesitated a bit, but he left the room, but before he left it, he kissed Reich briefly on the cheek. However, Reich did not behave any differently. With his head hanging low, he walked past the children's room and made his way downstairs, feeling he was going to have to spend the night on the sofa. Reich sat on the bed with his head on his knees while his arms were wrapped around his legs.

"Mama?", asked BRD, who came into the room. Reich turned his head in BRD's direction. "Could you please tell your brother to come to me with Libertasland.", Reich asked his son, who then nodded and went to get Russia. "Here we are Mama.", Russia said as he entered the room and sat down next to him. Slowly Russia gave him the baby that had already fallen asleep. "I hope everything will be better between you and Papa.", said Russia. Reich agreed: "I hope so too, my son, but first I have to teach your father not to lie to anyone." Third Reich kissed Russia on the forehead, after which Russia left his mother and the baby in the room while he went to bed.