Chapter 15: Stay with me!

After a few more hours, Soviet slowly woke up. The first thing he saw was his husband's face, who was smiling at him and nuzzling his head against him. Soviet Union looked at the little kid between him and Reich. The little one stretched out his tiny hands and looked at him with wide eyes. Soviet guided one of his hands to the baby, who then grabbed one of his fingers with his little hands and pulled it to his mouth. The little child put the finger of Soviet Union in his mouth. Third Reich giggled softly. Soviet thought the little one was incredibly cute. Reich took the bottle for Libertasland from the bedside table.

Soviet slowly and carefully removed his hand before his husband picked up the small child and placed it in Soviet Union's arms for a better chance of bottle feeding Libertasland. "He's so incredibly cute.", Soviet whispered enthusiastically. Reich quietly agreed: "Our son is really incredibly cute." After Libertasland had enough to drink, the three of them spent some more time lying in bed. The two adults talked and kept giving their baby their attention. Soviet slowly opened the room door and let his husband and the baby out of the room before they went downstairs.

They couldn't see the children downstairs in the living room, so they must be outside. Soviet went into the kitchen and heated the water for tea for Reich and himself. Third Reich sat in the living room after going outside briefly to watch the children play. The children also wanted to spend some time with their little brother, so he left his mother, Russia and Germany in charge of Libertasland. A little later he heard heavy footsteps coming towards him. Soviet put some biscuits and the black tea with milk and sugar on the table. Then he wanted to disappear back into the kitchen.

"Honey, please sit by me.", Reich called him over. Just that Reich had called him 'Honey' again brought even more joy and hope to Soviet Union that Reich wasn't quite so angry with him anymore. Soviet sat down next to his husband. Reich couldn't help but hug Soviet's arm. Slowly Reich began to cry. He didn't want to fight or be angry with Soviet anymore, he wanted to have him as close to him as possible again. He was so sorry for how much he had pushed Soviet away from him a few hours ago. "I-I'm so sorry Soviet. I love you no matter what you do. The way I've treated you since I'm home was wrong.", Reich sobbed, clutching Soviet's arm.

Soviet Union took his arm away from Third Reich so Reich let go of him and looked down while holding back his further tears. Soviet Union turned to him and got over him. Reich looked up wideeyed at Soviet, who kissed him on the lips. Reich wrapped his arms around Soviet's neck, closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. Eventually Third Reich was under Soviet who couldn't stop kissing him. "You're finally feeling better?", said Russia, who had just come from outside to get himself and his siblings something to drink.

After another kiss, Reich asked: "Russia, how is your little brother?" "Fine, we'll take good care of the little one.", he replied. Soviet took the chance and started tickling Reich, making him laugh out loud. A few minutes later, GEAU came down from upstairs and saw that her mother was lying on his stomach on her father because the two swapped positions and were talking while both were smiling and laughing over and over again. She was so happy that they got along again. Then she fluttered over to Reich and hugged him. Third Reich hugged her back and laughed. Soviet Union put his arms around the two and kissed both on the cheek. Shortly thereafter, the three went outside.

GEAU ran towards the tree house and flew up. Germany had Libertasland in his arms and came with Reich's mother, who was in her Countryhumans form, to the two grown men. Third Reich thanked him for watching, took the little child and went inside with him. Shortly thereafter, Soviet Union joined them in the kitchen. He walked behind Reich and wrapped his arms around his stomach before kissing his cheek.

Soviet Union had a big smile on his face and got closer to the little child who was laughing at him so happily. It reached out to him again while lying in its mother's arms. Slowly it closed its eyes a little more and the smile disappeared. The baby looked more like it was in pain. Reich immediately opened the cellar door and stormed down to the shelves with the fruit and vegetables. He grabbed some with one hand. "Reich?", asked Soviet, who had just come down to the basement and didn't understand the whole situation.

"No time!", said Reich and collected a few more fruits before he stormed back upstairs, mixed everything together and chopped it up into a kind of porridge, which he mixed with a few drops of the heated water to make it a little warmer. When he was done, he got a spoon and carefully tried to get the baby to eat the mixture. After a short time, the little child opened his mouth and Reich fed him the porridge. It ate three spoonfuls. Reich then sat down with him with the child in his arms on the kitchen counter. Soviet Union stood in front of him moments later. "What about our son love?", he asked him. "I dont know. He somehow has too little life energy.", Reich whispered. They waited a little longer and the little child looked rather tired, but fortunately not in pain anymore.

Third Reich was very relieved and looked up at his man. From his look he knew that he had to explain the whole situation: "Actually, it was supposed to be twins, but his brother died shortly after birth probably due to lack of energy. He's also lacking in energy, but not as bad as his brother, but I'm still very scared for him." Soviet stroked Reich's cheek with his big hand and said: "We'll work it out and nurse him back to health. How about if I'll make dinner and then we can chill and cuddle for a bit?" Third Reich agreed and got a kiss on the lips from his partner.

He remained sitting for a while while Soviet Union took care of the food. Shortly thereafter, Soviet Union snorted briefly, as if he were about to cry or about to start crying. "Honey?", Third Reich asked. "I just still can't believe you're here with our son.", he replied enthusiastically. "I told you I'd be back, but at the time I was thinking more, in a few months.", Reich said. Soviet stepped closer to him, cupped his hands on his cheeks before saying: "Nevertheless I'm so incredibly happy to see you again and to kiss y-" Reich kissed him and hugged him with his wings.

After the kiss, Third Reich said: "I know that it was long and unbearable for both of us." After a while Soviet asked: "Are you going to disappear again for a few months?" Reich didn't want to answer that. "Soviet... I-", Reich wanted to start, but was interrupted when Soviet had grabbed his shoulders. "No, Reich! Don't do this to me. I beg you! Stay with me! I can't last that long without you. I've been able to see you about every day for almost five years, even after you haven't woken up for years, I've been able to see you.

Please, please stay with me I can't survive another week without you.", Soviet begged his husband. He pressed his face against Reich's chest while Reich kissed his head. Third Reich tried to make it clear to his husband: "Honey, they're looking for me. As long as I'm here, you are in danger and I cannot allow anything to happen to you." Soviet said more strictly: "But you are here now and I'll make sure that you don't get away from here anymore. You are mine and as long as I'm here no one will get you and no one will dare harm our family. Stay with me... please." Reich snuggled up to him, but didn't say a word because he couldn't think of anything else.