Chapter 16: Another fight

"P-Please say something.", Soviet Union pleaded Third Reich, looking up into his eyes as a tear streamed down his cheek. Reich repeated, with a heavy heart: "I'm really sorry honey, but I can't stay with you just yet." "No, Reich! You will stay with me forever. I won't let you go anymore! You will stay with me! You're only mine!", Soviet repeated, his grip on Reich's shoulders tightening. Soviet didn't want Reich to travel across the world again and leave him alone with the children. Reich snuggled into the hand on his left shoulder. He briefly kissed Soviet Union's hand before looking at his husband and repeating: "I'm sorry honey."

Soviet squeezed his fingers even harder on Third Reich's shoulders. Soviet Union no longer had control over his strength. It hurt Reich already, but he didn't want to tell him. Reich used his wings to knock Soviet's hands away before standing up and walking away. It was too much for him and he didn't want to talk about it with Soviet. It just hurt him too much, especially in his heart. Reich went into the living room and carefully placed Libertasland on the sofa. He was then grabbed by his husband and pushed against the wall. "Please honey, let me go.", Reich pleaded as calmly as he could, although he just wanted to burst into tears.

Soviet said, very hurt and sounding desperate: "No! I won't let go of you!" He pressed his head against his husband's chest as he burst into tears. "I can't live without you anymore.", Soviet Union whispered to Reich. They stood like that for a while, until Soviet's legs gave up and he let go of his husband. He got on his knees and put his head on Reich's stomach. Shortly thereafter, Soviet Union stood up again, turning his back to Reich before wiping away his tears and hugging Libertasland. "Just go! Abandon your family! Leave me alone!", Soviet said, not even turning to face his husband.

Reich went to him because he had noticed that he had not behaved properly. He put a hand on his husband's shoulder, but the husband moved his shoulder away from his hand, before softly murmuring: "Go!" "Soviet?", Reich wanted to get his attention to talk to him. Soviet turned to him abruptly and yelled in his face: "Just go!" The tears were streaming down his face again and he sniffled a little. Reich took his hand back before saying in a more serious tone: "Okay, then I'll go, but don't expect a goodbye kiss or anything like that from me." Reich turned and walked to the door. Soviet Union immediately regretted being to Reich like that.

"Honey please stay here, I didn't mean it like that!", he shouted and came over to him. However, Reich had already opened the door and was going out the door. "Reich!", Soviet shouted. Someone was just getting out of a limousine in front of the house. It was America and he was looking at the grumpy Countryhuman walking past him. America was at a loss for words. Soviet approached him and asked America: "Could you please watch the little one for a minute?" He quickly gave Libertasland to America before running after Reich. As Third Reich was about to take of, Soviet Union grabbed him and pushed him into the grass.

Soviet held him to the ground while Reich tried everything to get him off him. "You're mine Reich. Stay with me!", repeated Soviet Union. Reich, fed up with his man's behavior, pushed him away with his Niranian powers. However, having to use his claws to do so, he accidentally injured Soviet's arm with a wide cut, which Reich didn't notice. Soviet Union didn't give a damn about the cut, all he wanted was his Reich, so he held him again with a hug. Third Reich was trying to escape, but he didn't want to hurt Soviet either, so he yelled: "Soviet, let go of me right now!"

"No, love, I won't let go of you. I need you.", came softly from Soviet. "It's just as difficult for me as you.", Reich said softly, "I can't stay here, understand that." Soviet tenderly stroked his husband's head with one hand "Soon after that he put his hand under Reich's chin and made sure he looked up at him. Soviet moved his face closer to his man's. Slowly he put his lips lightly on Reich's and closed his eyes. Third Reich closed his eyes as well and then put his hands on Soviet's cheeks and they kissed like that for a very long time before Reich broke the kiss.

Soviet Union immediately asked him: "I'm so sorry I behaved like this, please stay with your family for at least a week." "One day.", Reich demanded. Soviet Union asked: "Six days." Third Reich repeated: "One day." "Five days.", Soviet demanded. "Two days.", came from Reich. Soviet made its last offer: "Four days and not one day less." "All right.", Third Reich finally gave in. Soviet kissed him on the lips again before stepping off Reich and helping him up. Reich then noticed the wound on Soviet's right arm. "Honey, what happened to you there?", he asked his husband worried. Soviet replied: "It's just a little injury.

I just need a bandage. Don't worry." Reich gently took his arm and looked at the injury before repeating: "How did you hurt yourself?" "Promise me that you won't get as upset as you were a few years ago.", Soviet Union demanded. Reich nodded and looked up at him. "You tried to get me off you with your strength and then it happened.", Soviet replied to his husband. Third Reich immediately hugged Soviet and pressed tightly to him. He immediately said to his tall partner: "I'm so sorry!" "Love everything is fine, calm down. I know you didn't mean it.", Soviet said while stroking Reich's back.

When Third Reich had calmed down a bit, Soviet Union crouched down and carefully wiped the tears from Reich's face. He then kissed him on the cheek before they made their way to the house. Reich held onto Soviet's left arm as they went away. America still stood there without saying a word. "America, could I please have my son back?", Soviet Union asked him. He was about to hand the little child over to Soviet, but Reich was already holding the baby. Reich and Soviet entered the house, followed by America. After America closing the door he sat down on the sofa.

Reich also sat on the sofa while his husband went into the kitchen to bandage his arm and look out at the children, who hadn't noticed the argument. He then asked America: "America, can I get you some tea or coffee?" "A light coffee, please.", he asked, whereupon Soviet Union disappeared back into the kitchen. Reich took a few sips of his tea before asking America: "America? May I know why you are here?" "I came here to ask Soviet to look for GEAU with me. The little one is determined to find you and is traveling around the world looking for you.", replied America.

"GEAU is outside playing with her siblings. She found me and took me home.", Third Reich told him. "It's very reassuring to hear that.", America said, before saying, "I also came here to talk about Britain." " What about Britain?" Reich asked confused. "He has Ireland and Northern Ireland and their lands in his power. Also, he wanted to lock up your daughter and probably... You know what I mean. The word is too cruel for me to say.", he replied. Third Reich whispered: "I knew he couldn't be trusted." "Here's your coffee.", Soviet said as he handed the coffee to America.

He said: "Thank you very much." Soviet sat down next to his man and wrapped his arm around him before kissing his cheek. Reich snuggled up to him before Soviet carefully picked him up and made him sit on his lap. "You guys look so happy right now that I'm about to get a little jealous again.", America said, taking a sip of his coffee with a smile. "You wanted to talk about Britain.", Reich reminded him. America responded: "Yes, we should do something together, since he's about to take France her country without her knowing. If he keeps this up, he'll come to your borders and I strongly suspect that he wants your country.

He could probably be really dangerous for you. Only together can we stop him. So I'm asking for your help." "What's your plan?", Reich asked at first. America roughly stated: "We must arm ourselves for a possible attack and close the borders. Perhaps Soviet and I should talk to France and Britain personally. That was my idea anyway." Reich looked at his husband, who had his head on his shoulder and looked a little thoughtful. "I'm not entirely sure if we should close the borders and arm ourselves. We already have the biggest and strongest armies in the world with the most modern weapons. Then why should we be afraid of someone like him?", Reich said.