This all feels so comfortable, so right, so good. We catch one another's eyes from time to time and it's like looking into heaven. Her lips and tongue leave mine and she starts to kiss down my body again; a few pillows by our feet fall off the couch. Her fingers are still making a patterned movement inside me when she kisses my stomach, and her tongue trails my underwear line. I can feel all the hairs on my body shoot up in nervousness and excitement. She stops fingering me to take my underwear off. I thrust up and breathe deeply, looking at the beautiful girl on top of me. She looks at me and I examine her for a moment, it's like slow motion. Her curled, blonde hair is sparkling from light peaking through the curtains, her eyes are almost devilish or mischievous looking at me up and down and her mouth is just slightly open when she bites her lip. I tilt my head back in sexual awe. Claire has all control.

She puts her fingers back inside me and kisses my hips and thighs until she finally twirls her tongue onto my clit. I grip the couch with one hand and pull her hair with the other. Nothing has ever felt this god. No one has ever felt this good. Not Sean. Not Trent. No one. It's as if Claire has a map and legend to my body. She knows exactly where to touch and how gentle or rough she needs to be. I never question a single move she makes; I let her have me however she wants.

"Oh my God, Claire," I moan and breathe harder and harder, tightening my hands on the couch and her head, "Fuck. Please don't stop."

I hear her moaning and she picks up the intensity. Her tongue is doing things I didn't know a tongue could do; she's hitting spots I didn't even know I had sexual sensitivity to. All my thoughts escape me. The weed could very well be playing a role in how euphoric this feels but I know deep down this is love; some next level of love I've never experience before.

I look down to her and she shows no sign of exhaustion. She stops to look up at me, smirks, kisses my stomach some more and resumes. Claire is moving her tongue and fingers in perfect rhythm and within a few minutes, I release what is the most intense and satisfying orgasm I have ever had, letting out more loud moans and deep breaths.

She lays on me for a few minutes while I catch my breath. My body is still tingling, and my mind is still wrapping itself around what just happened. I take a few more deep breaths and start to scratch her back.

"Holy shit," I let out with what air I have left.

"Hope it was as good for you as it was for me," Claire rests her chin on my stomach while she looks at me with a sexy grin, I nod and lay my head back.

She moves her body up, places her hand on my face and kisses me. This is paradise. There is nothing else I could possibly want right now or anywhere else I would rather be. I wrap my arms around her tight while we make out for a few minutes until she lays beside me and we shut our eyes.

I check my phone on the coffee table to a few notifications, and see the time is 4:14. I wake up noticing Claire isn't beside me or anywhere in sight; my high is gone. I pick up my pants and shirt off the floor, put them on and walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of water because my mouth feels like a dry sponge. I chug two full glasses down and hear faint talking coming from the bedroom. It's the middle of a summer Manhattan day but with the curtains drawn, I feel like I'm in another dimension.

Claire is on the phone when she turns around to see me entering the room, she gives me a "one-sec" finger. I nod and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Something about pizza and having a dry mouth encourages me to freshen up. I overhear her laughing and talking when she says, "Can you stop," in a playful tone.

"So how about tonight?" She asks, and I walk towards her and squint my eyes. "I think we're both sober now." She smacks my ass when I turn around to rinse my mouth out.