𝙴𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

During the car ride, he talks about how there's a special surprise for tonight. "What is this surprise?" I ask.

"I can't tell you. It will all come to light, eventually. But, I think you'll like it." Aaron turns his head to look out the car window at the city. No more words were exchanged for the rest of the ride.

When we arrived, a paparazzi swarmed us. The security guards had to fight off more than a few fans.

Walking down the red carpet, I felt Aaron link his arm with mine. I couldn't care less because I was blinded by camera shutters. I was pulled in a door, finally being able to see. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, just couldn't see too well with all the camera flashing us." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Well, you'll get used to it." He then releases my arm. "I'll see you on stage." He walks off.

I am escorted by an attendant to a front row of seats. The room fills with people, but I'm the only one in the front. I felt singled out. People were staring at me, whispering as to why I was the only one here.

I jumped when the lights of the stage suddenly came to life. The cameras turned on. The host, Mr. Tucker entered the stage. A thunderous applause. "Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between! Tonight, we have a very man I have the privilege of interviewing. Everybody, give a warm welcome to Aaron Lucifer!!" Mr. Tucker announced, signaling his hand to where Aaron walked on stage.

The amount of applause in that room might have caused an earthquake. It felt like an earthquake.

The two men sat down for the interview. I could tell that Aaron's smiles and laugh were faked. It is the final 15 minutes of the show. Mr. Tucker got the same look he wears when he asks the juiciest question of the night. "So, Mr. Aaron, we have one final question for you tonight. Do you have any relationships beyond friendship? A special someone who you have feelings for, known to them or not?"

Aaron's expression turned into a real, genuine smile. "Yes, actually. In fact, she's in the audience." He blushes but tries to hide it.

"Oooh, who is the lucky lady?" The reporter asks.

"(Y/N) (L/N). She is my lifeline, my angel, my future wife." I froze in my seat. Why did he say that? I'm his coworker, nothing else. "I would be honored if she could join me onstage by my side."

Aaron looks at me expectantly. I shake my head no. His eyes narrow, now demanding me to come. I shiver, hesitantly getting up, making my way to the stage.

Everyone claps once I come into the spotlight. I sit next to Aaron, leaving some distance between us. He, however, hooks our arms together again, forcing me to be closer to him.

"Ah, I must say, Mr. Aaron, you certainly have quite the catch. How long have you been together?" He questions.

"We've been together for a couple of years, close to when I was first getting recognition." He proudly states.

I just force a smile and nod. After the show is over, I will be confronting him about this. I suffer through the last 10 or so minutes. He is smiling like an idiot.

Upon our arrival back to his studio, I whip around and exclaim, "What the actual fuck, Aaron?! We haven't been dating for two years, much less ever!"

He places his hands on my shoulders. "Well, now we are. The media expects us to. And who knows, maybe I can truly smile now." He smirks.

"And what about my feelings? What am I going to do?" I ask, starting to panic.

"You are going to love me. I promise I can offer you everything your old life had and more. You may still design my outfits, but you mustn't overwork yourself. I expect you to be a good little girlfriend and eventual wife. I expect you to bear our children. And, you won't be able to leave without specific permission given by me." His tone is sharp and curt. "Now, how about we go take a shower? We need to cleanse you of the outside world.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. I rip his hands off of me, attempting to open the door. But, as I should've expected, it was locked. I pound and push on it, but to no avail.

Aaron brings my little revolution to an end, slapping his hand over my face. His other goes around my torso and arms, effectively stopping the beating of the door.

"If I were you, I would go without a fight. I would really hate to have to do something to you. But, you'll have to be punished tonight. After our shower, I'll fuck you so hard you'll need a wheelchair." He growled into my ear.

☯☯☯

I'm sorry, but 85+ reads?! :0 Thank you all so much!!