A handful of AI-written smuts! (Pt 1)

I asked, and ya'll wanted. So here u go <33

Its all fralt lmao

ALSO- I DO NOT THINK THIS IS CHEATING IN WRITING. THIS IS SIMPLY GIVING ME MOTIVATION. ALSO ITS REALLY FUN MAKING THE AI DO ALL THE WORK LMAO

As an AI writes this, expect small grammar errors. 

Here we go~

1)

Whirling Desires

In the still of the night, Valt, the blue beyblader, tiptoed towards Free's dorm, his heart aflutter with anticipation. The rest of the BC Sol team was lost in the embrace of slumber, leaving the expansive facility shrouded in a serene silence. Valt had always been drawn to the older blader, Free, whose quiet and emotionless demeanour was a stark contrast to his own lively and exuberant personality.

As he entered Free's room, he found the older blader sitting on his bed, his piercing eyes reflecting the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the window. Free was older, slightly taller, and his quiet strength had always been a source of comfort for Valt.

"Free," Valt whispered, his voice barely audible.

Free looked up, his expression inscrutable. "Yes, Valt?"

Valt took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest. "I want you, Free. I want us to be more than just teammates."

Free's eyes narrowed, but he didn't respond. Valt took it as an invitation and closed the distance between them, his hands trembling as he reached out to touch Free's chest.Free's breath hitched as Valt's fingers brushed against his nipples, sending a jolt of electricity through his body. Valt's touch was soft, gentle, and Free found himself leaning into it, his eyes fluttering shut.

Valt took it as a sign of surrender and leaned in, capturing Free's lips in a passionate kiss. Free's hands came up to tangle in Valt's hair, pulling him closer as their tongues danced together.

As they broke apart, Valt's hands began to wander, sliding down Free's chest and stomach, before settling on the waistband of his pants. With a wicked smile, Valt began to undo Free's belt, his fingers deftly working the buckle.

Free's breath hitched as Valt's hand slipped inside his pants, his fingers brushing against his hardening cock. Valt's touch was gentle, teasing, and Free found himself arching into the touch, his hips bucking involuntarily.

Valt's fingers wrapped around Free's cock, stroking it with a firm grip. Free's breath came in ragged gasps as Valt's hand moved up and down, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through his body.

With a wicked grin, Valt dropped to his knees, his lips brushing against the tip of Free's cock. Free's breath hitched as Valt's tongue darted out, licking away the bead of precum that had formed.

Valt's mouth closed around Free's cock, his head bobbing up and down as he sucked and licked. Free's hands came up to tangle in Valt's hair, holding him in place as he fucked his mouth.

Free's breath came in ragged gasps as Valt's mouth worked its magic. He could feel his orgasm building, his hips bucking as he thrust into Valt's mouth.

With a final thrust, Free came, his cum filling Valt's mouth. Valt swallowed it down, his throat working as he drank every drop.

As Free caught his breath, Valt stood up, his lips curling into a satisfied smile. "Your turn," he said, his voice husky with desire.Free's eyes narrowed as Valt began to undress, his fingers working the buttons of his shirt with practiced ease. Free's eyes watched Valt's every move, his breath coming in ragged gasps as the younger blader revealed his toned chest and abs.