ItsthefreeitsthefreeitsfreedomyouneedandwhenIlookintoyourfutureitsthefreedomIsee

(It's too long with spaces and the symbols but also my space wasn't working that day and I'm not changing it again to cut it down but if you get the picture you get the name of the title of the chapter and I don't want to hear any comments about it they will be delated. Good? Good! Great? Great! Glad we got that all cleared up proceed.)

Dexter would tell you that he had lived in darkness while I'd tell you he has tried his best not to make feel like I have also lived or felt that way. How he needed to adjust his eyes so he could see. I never liked the dark it was always too scary for me but at least I had Dexter to protect me. But he now sees well in the dark while I continue to stumble. Despite who my brother is I have hope for humanity I try to see the good in everyone including people like Dexter. If I don't like you then you're the problem I get along with pretty much everyone. I try not to trust too easily but can make friends with pretty much everyone. I've learned the hard way not to trust too easily. To go to Dexter and letting him get a feel for them until he feels it's ok. Though maybe next time my siblings will take me more seriously about me not liking someone. I kept saying he's just like you. That you have a lot in common. But I never said anything about him being a serial killer in front of people we didn't know we could trust. But we were always 100% honest with each other. Dogs and children are a good judge of character and I'm taking criminal psychology.

But now Rudy has turned on the light. We stood together near a body of water. I called Jack in hoped he could help. Not because he was my boyfriend or we worked together but he was being trained to take over he was a mafia prince who worked as an assistant art teacher and had a family smoothie business. His dad taught my class. Made the class for me because of my brother. If there was anyone we could trust it was people Harry knew had trusted with Dexter's secret. Even though he didn't think he could trust the family. We could've all looked out for each for Dexter had the family be something that tied him to reality. Had an in with the police force Told us about the code how he was born of blood could've come up with better ways to help him other than killing bad guys. Gotten through this whole thing as a family Instead our mother figure was dead a long time ago our father figure had trained Dexter and thought no one knew the truth Deb and I were always left out and she never bonded with me. And Dexter and I never told Harry I knew the secret. And then he died as well Deb was the only person that didn't know the secret. And now we knew out real mother and real father.

Rudy had to have been there to know this memory to even try and reach out to us or mainly Dexter. Rudy flooded a memory and now Dexter was blind and I wasn't sure how I felt about it though I guess it made sense. Why Dexter was a serial killer had that dark passenger and why I had a little one for certain people. Everything made sense now. We looked out on the water no sign of them no fancy boats like the one Rudy would've taken her on and we knew we were running out of time well we knew Deb was. Dexter knew Rudy wanted him to find him wanted us both but more so on Dexter's part he didn't know I was anything like them even in the slightest as far as I can tell. Unless that's why he wanted us to see that flashback together because he knew there was that little bit of darkness within me. But now we had to keep up. I knew I had to be faster than ever and be able to keep up with Dexter. Though I could never out run him. I had to be able to keep up with him. Jack was faster than me he could keep with Dexter he grabbed my hand pulled me along. I never knew how strong Jack was. But he was also gentle he never hurt me even at pulling me along. But now Dexter stumbles in the light can't think it was too bright. Was this what Rudy had hoped for? There was no way Dexter could do this on his own and even if he could I would never let him do it. And we needed backup someone that knew the truth in case something bad happens. I'm not made like Dexter or Jack I'm not made to fight. I act I sing I teach art to kids I take pictures and draw what people see. I'm a lover not a fighter. And I'm afraid of everything.