Keep your friends close and enemies closer

What was Dexter doing? He flicked the Barbie doll head and opened the fridge to the body parts and took the most recent blood slide that had the happy face on the back on it. Anyways the FBI estimates that there are less than 50 serial killers active and the US. We don't get together at conventions. No but people who listen to crime podcasts apparently do to talk about them and sometimes unknown serial killers show up. They don't share trade secrets like the guy from Based On a True Story he made a zoom of a bunch of other serial killers. And he says they don't send each other Christmas cards which would be very funny if they did. Yet Dexter wonders what it's like for the others. How about the mafia? They're kind of like serial killers. And I could tell him whatever he wanted to know. Since my unlabeled boyfriend was one.

But he says the only thing he can hear is his heart beating his and mine. My heart is always racing. Feeling like it's gonna beat out of my chest. I feel like sometimes the only time it doesn't beat this fast is if Dexter or Jack are hugging me and I feel safe with people I should never be safe with but without them I'd be in danger. And Dexter didn't have a plan b. It was night it seemed that Dexter was splattering paint or blood or something against a white shed and there was dead body at our feet. Nightmare or really happening? As Dexter was doing his job and I was doing mine it did seem to be a real case but our cowers wanted to send to Dexter to a Psych evaluation. I think it was a joke but I was still slightly worried. Of course it was James. But Dexter told him he was just retracing castoff patterns. Can you tell us what happened here or not? He asked him. I looked up at him pausing in my camera shooting.

James felt it was an execution. But there were more details. Honor student editor of school yearbook. Said it was all in the knife work that it was skillful and no wasted motion. Said the killer had experience. Said every stroke hit a major artery or at least came close he finished. He starred at it for a moment not saying anything. There was a guy that came with James and was now currently watching Dexter. Why and who? But this guy this new victim wasn't all cut up so it's not ITK. Dexter said it was truly horrific. If there was someone that was onto Dexter even if we knew he wasn't onto him it was James. He constantly is commenting on what Dexter does or how he looks at blood or how he knows so much about all of this and thinks he's creepy and has a thing for blood. But Dexter is always fast to cover it up. And then James asked for his report tomorrow. And we do wish that James was our biggest problem right now but it's not. Neither for both of us. I had classes and this and helping Dexter and worried about this and that included Dexter and my show.

But he turned to me in a way that only I heard and muttered how he had seen these wounds before. At the office it was about midnight. Angel was telling Deb that she was drooling on Maria's couch as she was asleep on it. She asked him if he was working the midnight shift he said why not. He said there was nothing at home for him but an empty bed and empty fridge. If I wasn't married and 10 years younger I'd still be in high school. Keep dreaming she tells him. Then she said she'd been chasing ITK leads but so far it sounded like they'd mostly been long shot leads but still. Though it only feels that way probably because Maria keeps telling her otherwise. But Angel asked her what kind of leads? She said she looked at the research with mass murders and it was the dumb stuff that got them tripped up. Uh oh girl like what?! Not that I think Dexter will make those kinds of mistakes but he also thought it was possible Oscar saw us that night and we lucked out. Someone got a parking ticket outside their own crime scene. So he asked her if she did car violations on our killer at the crime scenes. He felt this was smart but the problem was none of the registered owners had criminal records.

He told her try moving violations. He told her a different one got caught speeding on their way out of town. It came up with a long list of suspects. They said they knew the name Neil Perry. He was one of the guys that came up as a witness a couple weeks ago that they questioned when Toni's body parts started showing up and that he sped through a stop sign two blocks from the 3rd crime scene. Then pointed out the 7 seas motel. Why would a witness be at two crime scenes? They weren't sure but maybe he was the one chopping up hookers? They had to find out if this was their guy. When they got there they needed to know they were at the right address. It was a trailer park by the looks of things. They felt someone had something wrong. But they also said this was their car that a victim was seen getting into a wood panel station wagon on the night of her death. And according to his files he worked as a computer analysist for Miami Lake. And then they looked up slowly there was a camera watching them. They decided one would go to the front and get the front door and cover the exits while the other went around back.