I walk over to Josh and hug him.

"Take care of yourself." I say.

"I will. I'll miss my little nuisance of a sister." He says.

We both chuckle at this.

"I love you May." He says.

This makes me cry a little.

"I love you to Josh." I tell him.

We pull back and I turn to dad. The expression on his face breaks my heart. He looks kind of like a lost puppy.

"Daddy." I say running in to his arms.

He pulls me extra close and wraps his warm familiar arms around me.

I know it sounds babyish but when no ones around I still call my dad daddy.

'I'm going to miss you." I tell him, crying now.

"I'll miss you too sweetheart. I promise we'll go on trips and you're welcome to come home any time you want. I'm giving you a free pass." He says, pulling back and putting both his hands on either sides of my face.

"Thanks dad." I say smiling at him.

He kisses me on the forehead.

"You should go. We'll see you soon I promise." Mum says.

I smile at them and nod then turn and walk to the car. I turn back around and blow them a kiss then get in the car.

"You ok?" Aidan asks as I shut the door behind me.

I just nod and wipe my eyes.

The car pulls out and I give my family and the only home I've only known one last wave.

I sigh and lean back in my seat, closing my eyes.

Aidan pulls me over so that I'm curled up and sitting on his lap.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles in my ear.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'll see them often enough." I say, snuggling in to him more.

He sighs. "I just wish I wasn't taking you away from your home."

"I have a new home now." I tell him, closing my eyes.

Aidan and I sit in silence for a while before he gets out his MacBook and a selection of movies.

"What would you like to watch?" He asks, placing the computer on the little tray that comes down from the seat in front, sort of like one of the ones on a aeroplane.

"Kingsman?" I say.

"Yep." He puts it in and the movie starts.

After the movie:

The movie finishes and we don't put another one in. Instead Aidan puts his MacBook away and I pull out my earbuds and plug them in to my phone. I set up my favourite playlist on Spotify and just let it play on shuffle.

"Hey. Can we make a quick stop here. It'll just be for a second." I say pointing at the mall.

The pack member who's driving pulls in to the car park and finds a space.

"I'll be back in like 5 minutes." I say, climbing out of the car.

Aidan hops out and follows me, I don't even bother questioning it.

We head in and go straight to the book shop that Marylin works in and head over to the counter.

I ding the bell and both Marylin and Arthur both come out.

"May dear. And Aidan. It's so nice to see you again." Marylin says, walking around the desk and embracing me.

Arthur comes around the desk too and hugs me.

"So what made you come for a visit." Arthur asks, wrapping an arm around Marylin like it's and instinct.

"Actually we're on our way to my pack. May wanted to come and drop in to say goodbye." Aidan says while standing behind me and wrapping both arms around my waist.

"Awe. I can't believe you're going to be Luna of a pack. Which reminds me, I have a going away present for you." She says before rushing off to the back room of the shop.

She comes back with a book in her hands. She hands it to me and I open it.

It's a photo album. The first photo is of my mum when she was pregnant with me and when I'm a newborn. It progresses through my life up until those photos that Aidan and I took a few days ago. I feel the tears build up in my eyes and some of them slip.

Aidan wraps his arms tighter around me and wipes away my stray tears.

I turn back to Marylin and Arthur and give them a big hug.

"Thank you so much I love it." I say, chuckling through my tears.

"We love you sweetheart. Always have and always will." Arthur says, laying a hand on my cheek.

"I love you guys too. I'll see you soon." I tell them, giving them one last hug goodbye.

They hug me back and Aidan and I head back to the car with my photo album in hand. I sit in the middle and put the photo album on the empty seat beside me.

We put the earbuds back in and the playlist plays again. I cuddle up in Aidan's arms and close my eyes.

________________________________

Hey guys. Next chapter will be at the house. Sorry for the slow update but I'm finally on holiday. Just to top it off today's my birthday!!!! Anyway. Comment on thoughts and vote. Keep reading. Thanks xxx