More mining

Eshinor(Jerial island)

The pair crossed 1000km in seconds finally reaching the island.

"Let's continue mining."Rul suggested

"Lead the way."Lila replied

Rul and Lila immediately returned to the mine they created to continue to mine the precious metal and stones on the island.

The mining is labour intensive but the two can take it due to their physiology.

The pair spends the next two weeks in the mines doing non stop mining.So far the pair has found iron ore,gold ore, emeralds,rubies and coal.

The duo returns to the surface where they begin to sort out what they have mined.

"Lila can you hand me the coal we mined.I can use my strength to turn coal into diamonds.Thanks."Rul asked

"Sure.Here it is."Lila took the coal they mined from her pocket dimension and laid it on the ground in a huge pile.

Rul would begin to crush the mined coal into diamonds with his strength.

"Lila may I ask what shape is popular with diamonds?"Rul asked

Lila tells Rul what popular shapes are diamonds into.

"Thanks."Rul begins to get to work as his uses his heat vision to cut the diamonds into shape.

Rul would need to control his heat vision carefully not too weak and not too strong to get the shape he wants.

This would continue for the next few hours.

While Rul is busy cutting the diamonds into shape Lila would smelt the iron ore first then the gold ore.

"And done."Rul cuts the last diamond and placed it on the diamond pile that was formerly a pile of coal.

Lila stores the diamonds into her pocket dimension.

"I could use a hand here.The iron ore has been smelted now we just need to retrieve the crucible and pour the contents of the crucible into the ingot moulds to create the ingots."Lila asked for help.

Lila and Rul spend the next few minutes pouring the molten iron in the ingots moulds to form iron ingots.

"How many iron ingots do we have after 2 weeks of mining?"Lila asked

"240 newly forged iron ingots."Rul counts the amount of iron ingots that are recently forged.

"Good."Lila placed the iron ingots into her pocket dimension

"Now let's get to smelting the gold ore."Lila placed the gold ore in the crucible then she placed the crucible in the furnace for smelting.

A few hours later

The gold ore has been smelted.

Rul prepares the ingots moulds while Lila took out the crucible from the blazing furnace with her bare hands.

Molten gold from the crucible is poured into the ingot moulds to be forged into gold ingots.

"8 newly forged gold ingots in total."Rul counted the total amount of gold ingots.

Lila took the gold ingots and stored the gold ingots in her pocket dimension.

"Now we go and clean ourselves up from the dirt and grime from the 2 weeks of constant mining."Lila took for the skies.

Rul followed suit.

Eshinor(Waters around Jerial island)

The pair soared high in the sky and suddenly dived down towards the waters like a pair of shooting stars.