𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 [𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍]

Hello, and welcome to 𝙰 𝚝𝚘 𝚉 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜!

This book will contain some messed up stuff, so reader discretion is advised. I will try to put warnings, but I can miss something. Read at your own risk.

Anyways, the parts will be titled with a unique word. The definition will be put at the top. And of course, they will go from a to z. I will use random names, looks, and personalities for my yanderes.

All of my yanderes will be MALE. I will give brief descriptions of them, but you can imagine them however you want.

Not all of my Yanderes will be from the modern Era, nor will all of them be human.

READER WILL BE FEMALE AND WILL BE REFERRED TO AS SUCH. However, people of all identities are allowed to read and change it to fit their liking.

Reader is also going to be at least 18 in most, if not every, of my oneshots. Her age may or may not be specified in the oneshot.

Please forgive me if this seems like something else you have read before. I do take some inspiration from things I have read, but I do not steal other people's hard work.

I'll bounce between this book and my other book. However, I might not post on this one as much because I will want at least a few planned out and done.

My other book is also done with my friend on this app. She's really nice! You should check out her profile!

Once this book is completed, I will probably put all of the words on this page in order.

If you have any words you would like to share, then please do. Maybe I'll make them into a oneshot!

And, if you have any name requests, I'll gladly take them! (I can't think of names, lol)

This story will not get updated until I have at least A, B, C, and possibly D through F.

PLEASE tell me if I have made any grammatical mistakes, especially in dialog or point of view words. These will mainly be in your pov.

I will try to make these at least 800 words. However, I will go with what fits the part best, and if that's only 500 words, then so be it.

Thank you for reading!

☯☯☯

Disclaimer: updates to this page will come when needed.