𝐢𝐱. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Começar do início

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Percy°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

An hour later we were rumbling west. There was no problem about who would drive now, because we all got our own luxury car.

Zoe and Bianca were crashed out in a Lexus on the top deck. Grover was playing race car behind the wheel of a Lamborghini while Thalia got-wired the radio in it.

Rayn and I shared a black Mercedes SLK. I sat in the drivers spot and Rayn was in shotgun seat.

"Rayn?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She said groggily, like she was about to fall asleep at any moment.

"Do you think... Annabeth's okay?"

"She has to be, she's smart and I don't think Luke would try to hurt her."

"Yeah," I was going to ask her about the Hunters again but before I could she was asleep.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I thought I was about to finally have a good sleep. I was extremely wrong though. I had the worst dream ever. The dream was me basically reliving my first quest.

The day started off pretty normal.

"Rayn, hurry up!" Chase said excitedly. "It's finally time to go!"

"I'm almost ready, just wait a minute," I called. "Just have to pack a few things."

I rushed outside with my backpack and sword. "Let's go!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Chase laughed. "We have to go let Chiron know we're leaving, then, we're off!"

I practically skipped towards the Big House.

"Chiron, Chiron!" I yelled. "We're leaving!"

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After three days we still hadn't gotten to the automaton that was trying to crush camp.

"My feet hurt," I complained.

"Here," Chase lifted me up onto his back and I got a piggyback for a few hours.

We settled down at a makeshift camp.

"That was tough setting this camp up," I said.

"You didn't even set any of it up," Chase said. "I did."

"Yeah, I know," I laughed.

We both laughed until there was a rumble in the woods. I could see the automaton's face in the trees.

"Is that the.." my voice faltered.

"Automaton..." Chase jumped up and grabbed his spear. "Do you remember your practice?"

I nodded and grabbed my sword.

The fight lasted not as long as I expected. Chase did most of the work with his spear and shield but I managed to distract the automaton a few times.