𝐢. 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
  . . .the way you betrayed me

                     CHAPTER ONE °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
                        — 'mystery boy'

ೃ࿔*:・                        — 'mystery boy'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It was early in the morning around 4am, yet another nightmare about some boy and a minotaur occurred. For the 5th night in a row. It was getting annoying at this point. Who was the mystery boy from her dream? Was he from camp? No, he couldn't be Rayn knew basically everyone at camp.

Well everyone knew her, for some reason when she got claimed by Persephone Chiron decided to grow her powers she should decorate the camp with flowers, it took ages to successfully make normal flowers and not dead ones or just leaves. The day after she finished decorating the camp everyone she walked by told her how beautiful it made camp. Then everyone magically loved her. She wasn't fully sure why but it was nice, popularity was like free glory. Nobody messed with her.

I went outside to loads of commotion going on near the entrance to camp. I am a little nosey so she wanted to figure out what was happening. She had just pushed to the front of the crowd when she saw the boy from her dream.

"Move back. Give the boy some space!"Chiron said sternly. How was the boy here? She tried to examine him further but she got pulled back suddenly.

"I think he's the one!" Annabeth was practically jumping up and down with excitement. Could he be the one to take her on the quest?

"Jeez, You scared me," I tried to sneak a peek back at the mystery boy but he was being taken to the infirmary. "Do you know anything about him?" Maybe Annabeth had done her stalking already.

"Nope," She paused for a moment, looking up at me hopefully. "I was wondering, maybe you could ask around about him?" Now I had to do her dirty work? She noticed i didn't answer right away so she jumped to add onto her request. "Since everyone here practically loves you they would give you an answer, plus I saw you looking at him." So she had noticed me staring. Hopefully nobody else saw me looking at him.

"Fine, I'll do it." I only agreed because I actually wanted to know more about mystery boy and why he was in my dream. "But we need to sneak into the infirmary," Annabeth looked reluctant but I convinced her to go since this could be the demigod that made her quest happen.

We finally made it into the infirmary to find mystery boy lying down on the bed. I wasn't sure why I thought watching him sleep would give us information about him but we are here now. I noticed drool on his chin.