𝐯. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
. . .the way you betrayed me

CHAPTER FIVE °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
    — 'golden yet lovely'

ೃ࿔*:・                       — 'golden yet lovely'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

I had just watched the arch get destroyed. There was a massive hole blown into it, now leaking with a ton of black smoke.

The place was surrounded by firefighters and police asking people questions. All I wanted to know is whether Percy is okay or not.

"They're looking at us," Grover uttered hanging his head low. I was more concerned by the 3 old ladies sitting on a bench staring at us.

"Yeah," I whispered not fully listening.

"So we should probably get out of here don't you think?" He said more impatient this time.

I watched as the middle lady snipped the yarn, all 3 smiling at us.

"Did they are looking right at us!" Grover stated.

"What?" Confused I asked him. Did he see the 3 fates as well?

"Come on, let's go find Percy." The others just looked at me with sympathy. He. Is. Not. Dead. I refuse to believe he is.

"Rayn..." they trailed off, why didn't they want to find out if their friend was alive?

"He's alive!" I interjected their doubtful talk. "I know it." Walking away from them, determined to find Percy.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

"Percy!" I called out, ahead of the group screaming at the top of my lungs. We reached the end of the walkway to see Percy climbing out of the water.

"Hi," was all he said, seriously?

Shocked I ran over to him. "Look. I'm sorry about shoving you in the stairwell. Even hearing myself say that sounds really bad, but I just- I knew you'd never agree, and there wasn't enough time-" not saying anything, I pulled him close and hugged him. He was so lucky I didn't slap him across the face.

"So, you're not as dead as we thought you'd be." Is that all Grover had to say to him?

"Surprise..." Percy responded.