CHAPTER XIV - Pan's Sword

Walking away from the town center and returning to the ports' bay where the party is gathering near their ships, Hook turns around to conclude his grand and final tour.

"So again it was merely a joke, 'twas that Tia voodoo lady that took it too far but a last I found a way to bring most of you back and so well, water under the bridge you know." Hook excuses himself as few laugh but many mutter. "So here we are now as this concludes my tour of achievements. Cast off or stay as you see fit. Now on to the celebrations! And don't forget to see Mr. Smee he before your departure now. He'll assist you with all that."

"Where's his sword?" Anne Bonny is quick to question as the crowd remains silent.

"Excuse me?" Hook questions back in the direction of her voice.

"Pan's sword, you defeated him like you did the crock you say so where do you keep his sword?" She questions a bit skeptical as other pirates talk amongst themselves.

"That's right he didn't defeat Pan, where's his sword at?"

"Yeah, that's right."

Hook gathers his thoughts a bit embarrassed as he didn't realize they never retrieved Pan's sword just laying there in the hide out.

"Go Smee, wasn't it there covered in soot?! Retrieve it Smee! It'll be my gift here to Captain Anne Bonny." He ends with a smile while sending Smee to retrieve Pan's sword.

"Eye, speaking of which, I'm going to go check in on that there black smith now." She says while raising her belt with a spit of tobacco. "Nobody wait for me to start the celebrations now, go on with it!" She urges as they all begin to properly scalawag the night away.

__________

          Rushing through the dark forest with a poorly lit torch is Smee running through the woods as he finally arrives back at the Lost Boys hideout to look for Pan's sword in a manic panic as he accidently drops his lit torch in a puddle of water extinguishing the room of any light.

"Oh where can it be, Smee? Why didn't you grab it, Smee?! You were right in front of it, Smee!" He yells at himself knocking over burnt and broken lumber before striking a match to take a better look.

He sees the shape of the missing sword left in the soot. Smee realizes it is now missing and retreats back to the captain to inform him.

As Smee disappears back into the trees a gold shimmer reflecting Tinker Bell's glow is seen being carried off through the trees in the opposite direction.

Back at the Village the princess is seen with grandmother and the chief as they wave off what seems to be native warriors late to catch up with Rufio and Slightly.

"Be careful now! Do look out for each other!" The princess shouts as the chief places an arm around the princess to comfort her as the final warriors are long from gone.

"They can no longer hear you, Lily. Pan will return in time, you will see; it is right choice to assume the help needed of Lost Boys." The chief admits while trying to bring ease to the nervous princess as a thump is suddenly heard causing Chief Little Big Panther to fall forward in front of Lily and grandmother.

Tiger Lily is quick to kick behind her to show it is Vane and his men attacking. Vane goes flying into a nearby wigwam as Tiger Lily quickly runs to grab for her staff and is quick to trip a big pirate near reaching some children all running in fear.