Chapter XIII - Bangarang

Smee is first to walk into the black smith's shop.

"What now Mr. Smee." Shouts the black smith. "I made you that extravagant hook now let me be. Can I not go enjoy the festivities, will you?" Bill pleads as from behind Smee enters Captain Anne Bonny and all her beauty. "Mr. Smee, you didn't tell me you were bringing the festivities to me now this is a different story." Bill the black smith confesses with a bow to the Captain.

"You are to report to the Captain after your assignment with miss Bonny here."

"Captain." Bill immediately corrects Smee recognizing the infamous Captain Anne Bonny.

"Captain is correct, my apologies mamma." Smee clarifies while noticing no one is giving him much any attention. "Well then, have at it Bill the black smith. Back to the furnaces for you, I'm needed back with the Captain now." Smee turns to address Anne Bonny one last time before making his exit. "He gives you any troubles you come and see me, mamma. Good night you two." Smee exits the shop.

Immediately Bill asks for her leg with a hand jester reaching for her boot with the fallen strap.

"May I?" He questions as she raises her leg to allow his touch.

Bill gently reaches around to grab for the fallen boot strap to fasten it back to its rusted old buckle. Weaving the strap he secures it tight back to the buckle causing Anne to jump with the tug. "Sorry, I forget my strength; I hardly ever imagine a woman to step foot in here."

"Is it common to do much imagining here, Bill the black smith?" She questions with interrogating eyes.

"It's all one can ever do here on this retched island, why you may not even be real for all I know." Bill confesses as Anne pulls back her leg to confidently pressure Bill to lean back on his stool as she nears her chest to his neck to look down on him.

"I assure you Mr. Bootstraps, I am real and what I need me is a real quality cutlass to fit this here seethe of mine I've been carrying for some years now." She bends back her posture and tosses her empty seethe at the black smith's chest before turning around to make her exit. "I'll be back before the night is through." She confirms as this leaves the black smith smitten with determination and wonder.

__________

           Back at the village they fit and dress Rufio with his battle gear and war paint as a big party immediately ensues. Rufio is now the Rufio we mostly remember with his wolf by his side sitting on a thrown made of bamboo.

In the middle of the celebrations we see Too Small enjoying himself leaving one to wonder if he ever went to inform the Lost Boys of rescue or if he simply escaped for a second time for his own enjoyment. It is always a wonder with Lost Boys.

As the celebration carries on, Tinker Bell urges Tiger Lily to ask for Rufio's help. Again Tiger Lily stresses to Rufio.

"The Lost Boys need you, Rufio."

"And what of it, what do I owe them anyways?" Tinker Bell now swoops in to share her opinion.

"They're the whole reason you're here enjoying this celebration Rufio, you were supposed to lead them you numb skull!"

"Yeah? Well so what?! You saw how they treated me back there!"

"I should have left you in that closet I found you in!" Tink now spites at him causing Rufio to turn around and pace right back towards her.