CHAPTER XI - The Arrival

Arriving back on the Jolly Roger Smee returns from his adventure with some exciting good news to share. Landing by the Captain's door he opens it and rushes in to find the captain preparing himself for the night.

"Captain! Captain, I thought it was hopeless, how can I find other worlds just floating around aimlessly up there." Hook now looks to Smee with interest from his vanity. "But then I found them, other worlds Captain, they just suck you right in they do!" Smee makes sure to make plural.

"Wait how?!" Hook demands, near angered as he stands to his feet dressed in his night gown and slippers.

"It was it, Captain!" Smee raises the velvet pouch in his hand. "The black powder I grabbed from the Lost Boys hideout!"

"NO Smee, it wasn't!"

"It was!!" Smee replies.

"It' was!?" Hook's smile now widens as he now reaches for the pouch to see for himself. "My brethren Smee, did you find them?" Hook questions with now hand and hook on Smee's shoulders.

"Yes sir I did! They were there! It was the first star to the left but there's more sir, there's the third star to the right, second star to the left." With his fingers in front of him Smee's eyes are soon crossed. "But it was the second star to the right is why I decided to come back, sir!" Smee tries to explain with excitement while catching his breath as the captain only hears the end of Smee's banter.

"Decided to come back you say?" Hook questions Smee's wording as this catches Smee a bit off guard.

"Yes sir, oh I mean well, why I decided to come back so quickly I meant to say." He excuses himself nervously.

"Smee, I haven't studied astronomy in years. Did you find them or didn't you?"

"Yes yes Captain not only your brethren but..."

"You find them all, even Barbecue?" Hook again interrupts as he is still half way through his nightly routing.

"Yes sir, everyone but if you'd only let me explain sir."

"Then gooooo blast it all Smee! Don't waste any more of my time, bring them back don't you see we have all of it at our disposal now? With haste! On with you!" Hook urges.

"Well ok sir, so long as you're feeling better I guess." Smee assures himself as he saves his bit of information to himself for a later time.

In his nightgown Hook rushes Smee out of his room and down the steps to a dingy docked below as he isn't quite sure how getting to Earth is really done.

"You say you can navigate yourself around up there all good and well? Well, go have at it Smee! We must send word, I must share this grand victory with my adversaries." Hook reminds as he begins to sprinkle the dingy and Smee with the pixie dust. "As a nuisance as they all are, I shouldn't deny them the privilege of hearing about my grand achievements. Why these are historic moments we're living in, Smee. We'll call it a gathering amongst gentlemen."

Hook pauses for a second to take in a thought before returning his pouch of dark pixie dust back to Smee.

"Why I might even let them stay for a bit; have them round up the rest of those tribesmen, who knows, the possibilities are now endless. You hear me Smee?!"

Irritated with the Captain rushing him away helps fuel Smee's anger lifting him up and fast leaving Hook behind while traveling up and away towards other worlds leaving Hook talking to himself all the way back up the Jolly Roger.