Chapter VII - Setting The Plan

Back inside the Lost Boys tree home is seen Pan's golden sword covered in dust and cobwebs as no one dares to move or touch it. Attention now falls on the lost boys deeper in the Tree home playing a tossing game with sacks of rice landing on top of a round dinner table that's slowly rotating in place. On top of the slow spinning table is Too Small spread out like a star fish facing up at the ceiling with a blind fold on. The sack of rice lands hard on the wooden table under Too Small's arm.

"That's two points." Thud Butt calls the score as they continue to hash out their plan to take out Hook.

"So after we lure the Crock then what? We just push Hook into the water when he's near the ocean?" Begins to question Pockets as he tosses his sack of rice. A grunt of mild pain is heard from the table.

"Minus one point!" Thud Butt shouts as he looks to answer Pockets. "Well he is always near the water, that's true." Thud Butt considers as Don't Ask now readies for his turn. He tosses his sack of rice as we hear it hit the wooden table.

"Two points for Don't Ask." Thud Butt announces to the score keeper as Don't Ask reminds the room.

"Yeah he's always near the water but standing on his ship, Hook never leaves his ship." Latch Boy pushes Don't ask aside for his toss and hits the wooden table with celebration. "2 points for me!" Latch Boy shouts proudly as Thud Butt nods to the scorekeeper to confirm and readies for his own turn. Thud Butt looks at Don't Ask while tossing his sack of rice without really paying much attention.

"That's why we need to find him outside his ship." The sound of Too Small letting out a grunt of real pain makes everyone turn and cringe. "Oops, minus 10 points, sorry Too Small, game over! Grab the map and clear the table!" The boys quickly roll Too Small off the table and unroll a huge map of Neverland revealing beautiful illustrations in many different levels of quality as they all had their hand in its creation.

"Hook does his rounds once a week, isn't that right, Too Small?" Too Small gathers himself up and nods his head while ripping off his blind fold to see the map for himself as Lost Boys love any excuse to pull out their map.

"And so what if we do find him off his ship, Hook will just run the second he hears that ticking clock tick away." Re explains Don't Ask as we see Thud Butt tap his lips to think of a solution. He smiles and scours his fingers across pirate town and straight towards pirate bay.

"That's why we'll do it here!" Thud Butt points at a large water mill in the map right outside Pirate Town. "By the old water mill, near the bay, he won't hear it coming." Thud Butt now moves his finger over to an illustration of a bridge nearby. "We'll loosen those planks here on that bridge and bam, no more Hook." He says with a smile.

"No more hook, no more hook, no more hook!" the room begins to chant with early celebration as from behind Thud Butt a Lost Boy throws a bucket tight over his head just for the laughs as everyone again shares one.

__________

          Back in Tiger Lilly's Village is Rufio standing tall as we see only his eyes trying to look behind him and around as we now notice Slightly walking a circle around Rufio. Slightly is clearly the coolest kid of the bunch here as he makes this obvious by shaping his mildly formed goatee on his chin with his fingers. He concludes his evaluation of Rufio.

"He can make for an ok Lost Boy I guess." Sightly tells Nibbs now standing near next to him. "Looks like the Princess is really trying to challenge me with this one." He now tells Curly with a chuckle standing to his other side. Rufio is quick to reply.