CHAPTER XII - Searching For Never Land's Hero

Tinker Bell quickly returns to Earth but is extremely flustered not able to find peter anywhere near their usual stomping grounds and finally flies in to Wendy's old nursery room.

"How much time has passed, oh Peter where are you?" In Wendy's old nursery room she overhears the house-lady, Liza, talking amongst her friends down stairs playing cards. She flies in close to overhear them talking over the game table.

"Oh those two are never going to want to leave that honey-moon."

"I'm sure Peter and Moyra are having the time of their lives."

"How long is their trip for, you say?

"Two whole weeks, can you believe it?" Tinker Bell is annoyed to hear this as she has no idea where this moon made of honey can even be.

"There's no time to go looking for new moons right now! I have to get back to the boys!" She gives up her search for peter and flies back to Never Land empty handed.

Back with Hook is now Long John Silver to make port.

Long John Silver aka Barbeque now makes his way to Hook with his shuffling step due to his pegged leg. Caring his red parrot on his shoulder he uses his wooden crutch to slowly approach wearing his heavy red coat with a gold trim. A round beardless face that is mostly smile tips his black bicorn hat at Hook and readies for a handshake as his parrot squawks at the interaction.

"If it isn't Barbecue you old swag. Tell me, you ever find that treasure Flint hid from you and the crew?!" Hook laughs hysterically as Silver nods and waits for Hook to finish enjoying his moment.

"Eye, Captain Jas. I'm but a humble cook nowadays; treasure hunting be days behind me." A moment passes as now both Silver and Hook throw their heads back to share a laugh.

"You wouldn't tell me if you had, you conniving Barbecue pit. Blast your cunning luck and with one leg at that!"

"A blessing be it for me that Crock has a better taste for your hand rather my foot, she does!" He laughs at their unfortunate run-ins with Pan. "Say you vanquished him I hear?"

"Your ears hear correct. I did indeed defeat Pan, no question about it I defeated him clear off this island good and for all. Consider your leg avenged." Hook tips his hat sarcastically as he looks for Smee. "Smee! Show Captain Silver here to the drunken wench until we begin with the festivities!"

"Awe yes speaking of a leg, I have certain arrangements to see about." Silver mentions as Hook sends him on his way with Smee.

__________

           Back in Tiger Lily's village, Too Small runs in to find it completely deserted, not a single soul as they all wait near the forest for Rufio to potentially finish his last and final trial. After entering empty tent after empty tent Too Small finally notices Princess Tiger Lily marching her way back angry to the village with frustration.

Too Small rushes to explain his visit with the urgency of a 6 year old retaining too much information.

"We got help from the Lady Tink told us to stay away from and then we tried to feed Hook to the Crock then I had some milk and cookies and then Hook caught us all in our hideout!!" Too Small shouts in amazement. "So then The Lost Boys forced me to escape and squeal to Tink so she went to get Peter! We need Peter back!"