Chapter 24 : Enchanted by Love

TaeHyung sat at his desk, a glass of whiskey in hand, staring at the papers in front of him. He was stressed. NamJoon had given him a mission, and it was a big one. He needed to gather information on Zayne's group.

He took a sip of his drink, hoping it would calm his nerves. But it only made him feel more anxious. He needed a break.

Just then, JungKook walked by TaeHyung's room and saw him drinking. He hesitated for a moment, then knocked on the door.

"Hey, TaeHyung," JungKook said, poking his head inside. "What's going on?"

TaeHyung looked up, a small smile on his face. "Hey, JungKook. I'm just a bit stressed with this mission NamJoon Hyung gave me. Care to join me for a drink?"

JungKook shook his head. "I don't think that's a good idea, TaeHyung. I can't hold my liquor."

TaeHyung laughed. "Come on, just one glass. It'll help you relax."

JungKook hesitated, then nodded. "Alright, just one glass."

TaeHyung poured JungKook a glass of whiskey and handed it to him. JungKook took a sip, then another, and another. Before he knew it, he was feeling dizzy.

"Whoa, what's in this?" JungKook asked, his head spinning.

TaeHyung chuckled. "Just a little something to help you relax."

JungKook felt the room spinning around him, and he struggled to keep his eyes open. He tried to stand up, but his legs felt like jelly beneath him. He stumbled, and TaeHyung caught him, a smirk playing on his lips.

"What's happening?" JungKook slurred, his words barely coherent.

TaeHyung's smirk widened. "Sleep for a while, my love."

"What? Why...?"

TaeHyung watched as JungKook's eyes fluttered shut, his body going limp in his arms. He let out a sigh of relief, finally feeling a sense of control over the situation. He carefully laid JungKook down on the bed, making sure he was comfortable before turning his attention back to the papers on his desk.

TaeHyung sat at his desk, staring at the watch JungKook had given him. He had been wearing it for weeks now, but he had never really paid much attention to it. It was just a simple watch, nothing special. But now, as he held it in his hand, he knew there was something off about the watch.

He had noticed it a few days ago, when he had been talking to NamJoon and the others. He had seen a flash of light on the watch, and he had felt a strange tingling sensation. He had dismissed it at the time but now.

He carefully examined the watch, turning it over in his hands. He knows that there is a hidden bug in the watch, also known as a listening device. He just let the person on the other side feel victorious for a moment.

"Can you hear me? I know you're on the other side," TaeHyung said, his voice cold. "And I know you're listening. But I won't let you get away with this."

He paused, giving the person on the other side some time to process. TaeHyung smirked because he knew that people must be really surprised.

"Don't do anything stupid," TaeHyung said, his voice filled with warning. "I have JungKook with me now, and I won't hesitate to use him against you. So be careful, because I'm watching."

TaeHyung then put the watch back on the table. He walked over to the bed and took a place by JungKook's side. TaeHyung cupped JungKook's face softly, his thumb caressing JungKook's cheek gently.

TaeHyung smiled. "Don't worry you will be safe with me... maybe just for now."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JiMin paced back and forth in his room, his eyes fixed on YoonGi, who was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. YoonGi's hands were chained behind his back, and an electroshock necklace was strapped around his neck. JiMin had been interrogating him for hours, but YoonGi hadn't said a word.