Vol 3. Workers (2)

Începe de la început

She said in a playful tone, her knife still pointed at Illya's neck as Eugene stepped forward.

"According to the received Data, Mr Illya you only ever use weapons to fight do you?"

He said, leaning forward with a smirk on his face.

"With that, I can deduce that you don't actually have strength. Just weapons."

You raised an eye brow to the conversation, an amused grin forming on your face as you watched Eugene run his mouth off.

"Though the same can't be said for M/n, you're weak aren't you?"

Illya looked at Eugene, unblinking before bursting into laughter.

Well. You completely understand how ridiculous something like that would sound to Illya, who's strength was even more than Vasilyev.

An incredulous smirk formed on the white hair's face.

"So. I'm weak because I use weapons?"

He asked, with the smile on Eugene's face transforming to that of a confused one.

Huh?

Eugene narrowed his eyebrows.

What's with you and Illya? He'd noticed a while ago, but you guys were awfully smug.

Was this a Russian trait?

He looked back at you, to see you somewhat stifling your laughter.

Scrunching his eyebrows, Eugene frowned.

What was this? He was clearly in the advantage, so why did he feel like he was getting mocked?

Slam.

Without even having a second to react, Eugene's eyes quickly flickered back to the Illya; his eyes widening in horror as he saw the woman whom he had trusted to be strong to just get slammed in the wall. With blood trickling down her head.

"Pfft—"

You bursted out into laughter.

Of course. It would be laughable if a mere Workers would actually defeat Illya who was way more stronger than you.

He's weak because he's using weapons?

Wrong.

Illya was probably using weapons to hold back his strength.

You thought, your eyes traveling back to the collapsed woman.

Damn.

It looked like it hurt. Is no one going to help her?

Looking at the collapsed woman, you felt unease. You'd have thought Illya would handle this cleanly, but of course. A psycho who had tried to kill you not one time, but two times would definitely not handle the matter peacefully.

You got up from the bed, feeling the breeze of the air right after you uncovered the blanket, quickly approaching the woman as the remaining workers froze on their place.

"Were the workers this much of a joke? Or is it just because I'm strong?"

You mumbled to yourself, picking up the injured woman and carrying her. You'd notice that they froze the moment you stood up.

Did this mean that they felt your overwhelming presence and felt like they needed to escape from you? That's why they froze?

Damn, it's so breezy today for some reason.

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked your way, including Illya who just looked baffled.

What?

What were they so surprised about?

You glared at them, to which Yuseong and Eugene looked at each other with a weirded out look on their faces. Looking at you like they were watching an animal on a zoo.

"What?"

You asked, leading Eugene to smile nervously; not wanting to tell you what was wrong for the fear you might actually lash out on him.

Well, since you're stronger than Gun, he wouldn't be able to imagine how you'd be if you actually got angry.

But won't it make you even angrier if he didn't tell you?

"The thing is..."

With a slight embarrassed blush creeping up his face, Yuseong just hurriedly ran out of the room; leaving you more confused.

"What?"

You asked again, clearly getting annoyed at this point.

Illya just stood up to leave the room; obviously done with the whole situation. With even Mandeok looking away from you as a nervous chuckle emerged from Eugene.

Not even Mandeok wanted to be inside, judging by how he kept on tapping Eugene in the shoulder.

Yet Eugene, quickly sent out Mandeok with a confident smile on his face.

This was a chance for him after all.

And just like that, Mandeok left the room with an uneasy look on his face; leaving you, Eugene and the unconscious woman.

Eugene tilted his head with a smile. He was sure to have an advantage now.

If it was to have you join his side, he wouldn't mind blackmailing you.

"You're naked."

Eugene finally said.

Huh?

Your mouth gaped.

So this was why it was so breezy?

You quickly placed the fainted woman you were carrying in the bed with the fear of her getting injured, and quickly covered your crotch as Eugene just watched the scene with an amused look on his face.

Fuck.

Why is he not leaving???

You immediately turned red, with Eugene blatantly staring at you as you tried to cover yourself.

"Wow wow~"

Eugene said, stifling a laughter.

"You're huge down there."

Cupping his chin, Eugene said with a sly smirk on his face, not missing the chance to quickly sneak out his phone and take a picture of you.

"You-!"

Within the next ten seconds, you quickly grabbed the nearest clothing you saw. Which turned out to be a robe, and you quickly put it on before heading towards Eugene, trying to get his phone back.

"#*$¢£¢ You bitch. Delete that!"

You yelled, fright overtaking you as you tried to take it out of his hands.

"It's no use M/n. These days, everything is backed up yknow?"

He said, taking a step back to keep his phone out of your grasp.

Thud.

This couldn't be more cliche.

Technically, falling on top of the other person only happens in novels right..?

RIGHT?!

And just like that. You fell on top of him, your loosely tied robe falling apart as Eugene widened his eyes.

And if anything couldn't be more awkward, the door was unlocked at that exact moment.

It was the face and body you'd recognize anywhere.

It was Samuel Seo.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.