𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

𝟐.𝟑 || 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟐

We got back from tacos last night, watched a movie in my room, kissed a few more times, and then passed out. 

Which is why I woke up this morning being held to Tucker Kennedy's chest. I mean both of his arms are locked around me and I have nowhere no go. I mean it's not like I want to, but we have to leave for our interview in an hour, and that's if we don't want breakfast. 

I waited a couple more minutes before using everything in me to roll over in his arms. This is not any better and now I'm more stuck. Whatever.

"Tucker," I whispered. Nothing.

"Tucker wake up," I tried again and he didn't move. 

"T," I tried and trailed my arms up and down his back. 

"Tucker," I said again and felt his arms tighten. "Okay now I know you're awake. Give up and get up," I added and watched him fight a grin. 

"Let me enjoy holding a beautiful girl in my arms," he said in his morning voice and I ignored my heart dropping to my feet.

"You can enjoy it later, get up," I replied and his eyes opened at that.

"So there's a later?" the boy questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"You're insufferable," I said and his grin grew.

"Aw Vie, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me," he said with his stupid grin and rolled us so that he's hovering above me.

"Can we please get up?" I tried and failed again. 

"Shit– you're going to kill me," he said with a laugh as he glanced down at me. I was in a small sphagetti strap tank top and shorts and I knew what he meant the second he said it.

"You're not kissing me again this entire press tour," I stated and tried to roll out from under him. He had me caged in as he shook his head.

"You won't last," Tucker said and as much as I'd usually disagree for spites sake, but I shook my head, opting to plot my escape.

"Probably not," I agreed and did a sit up to kiss him which caught him off-guard enough for me to slip out from under him.

"Vienna," he said in awe and I flipped him off as I got my clothes together and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror.

"TUCKER KENNEDY I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU," I shouted from the bathroom and heard him sprint away. I couldn't help but laugh as I looked at the two somewhat faint hickeys on my neck and the clusters on my boobs and stomach. If I didn't know any better I'd think I'd gotten attacked. 

I didn't hear anything from Tucker for like 30 minutes while I got ready and when I came out of my room he was walking back in the front door with a breakfast burritos and coffee. 

"Sorry?" he offered and I shrugged.

"Works for me," I said and took some of the stuff out of his hands. "Especially cause yours are worse," I added with a smug grin and his jaw dropped. As soon as everything was set on the counter he threw me over his shoulder and tackled me on the couch. 

We were both laughing as he laid over me again and like clockwork we were making out again. 

"Can we please eat breakfast?" I asked as I broke the kiss and he laughed which made me laugh.

"You have to cover my neck like you did yours before we go," he stated and I smiled.

"Deal," I said, kissed him one more time and then we ate breakfast.