𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟏

𝟎𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

Vienna Weston has never known a life without cameras. Cameras at her job, cameras at her house, cameras waiting at her front gate, cameras in her relationships, and cameras following every step she took. Many times those lenses told her something new; some things that she found helpful and many that she didn't, but Vienna always takes it in stride. 

She knows the system intimately, knows the routes that the cameras would take, knows that she has to look perfect every time she walks out her front gate, even the exact amount of time it takes to look perfectly disheveled. The world will never know the way she takes an hour and a half to get ready before she can leave the house, even if she looks like she rolled out of bed 10 minutes ago. Every step of her life is planned out, either by Vienna, her team, or a combination of both. 

Vienna never particularly minded the planning, actually she relied on it. She had been trained to be extremely particular since before she could talk. Everything in her life is meticulously planned out, from her job to her friends, to her time alone. 

And nothing ever got past the girl. Always implicitly on time, sticking to her schedule religiously, and never complaining. Everyone always asks how she does it and her response is always the same, "I love what I do, I savor every moment as much as I can. I know how lucky I am and I can't imagine wasting the gift I've been given." That is true, but it has also been drilled into her for her entire life. 

Vienna isn't stupid; she knows that everything she does is an act, that who the world sees is not the person she sees in the mirror every morning.  

That being said, there is a quality that only belongs to Vienna Weston: her ambition. A defining characteristic since she was little and one that would blow anyone else's ambition out of the water. 

When the girl was 2 years old, she announced to her mother, Jennifer, that she was going to be a movie star. Jenn decided to humor her and jokingly said, "I'll take you to an audition if you can repeat this movie back to me." 

To Vienna Weston however, that was not a joke, and Jenn quickly came to that realization when all Vienna did for a week and a half was watch the movie on repeat and mumble to herself. 

It was even less of a joke when Jennifer's two year old daughter recited an hour long movie back to her after almost no time. That's when Jennifer knew that Vienna was someone special, an anomaly of our world. 

That kind of ambition can't be taught, it can't be coaxed out of someone, and usually when it is there naturally, it's not potent enough to be put to good use. Vienna is different though, she has radiated with pure ambition since she was small, always able to articulate exactly what she wants, and once her mind is set on something, good luck stopping her. 

It's part of what makes her so charismatic, why everyone envies her, and the reason she is heard in such a drowning industry. Vienna Weston will stop at nothing to get exactly what she wants. 

That is why she plays the game that Hollywood wants her to play. She walks the walk, talks the talk, and inevitably, gets exactly what she wants. She gets ready for hours, takes every job she can, goes to meeting after meeting after meeting, every event, every carpet, concerts, so many premieres, and it's why she is so successful.

With this preamble said, if Vienna wants to hang out with her friends, she is going to do exactly that. 

That is why she is awake at 6 in the morning, achieving the level of perfection she needs so that she can go get brunch and meet up with her friends at 8:40. 

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒:

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃
𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯🍋
𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘴⚡️
𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯 💌
𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘦 🔥