𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑

A/N || Solar power – Lorde
Sun to Me – Zach Bryan

I used both of these songs and acted like they were

originals, just an fyi that these are the actual songs. 😁

𝟏𝟑 || 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

We're still filming. It's been about three weeks of constant filming since New York and we only have a few more scenes to shoot before the movie starts going into post-production. Today we're at the lake to film a day montage of James and Emma in and out of the lake. 

I got here a little bit ago and we're about ready to start filming. I'm in a big tshirt over my bikini, just chillin until we have to jump in the lake. 

Basically today is going to be Tucker and I getting in and out of the lake, playing some guitar on the shore, and lounging on the dock. 

Tucker is sitting with me on a big folding chair right now, the two of us waiting to film. We sat there for a few more minutes until Gemma called for us to start. 

I left my shirt on the chair and laid out on the towel on the dock as Tucker disappeared so that he could sneakily enter from the cabin. 

"ACTION," Gemma stated.

 I heard Tucker trying to sneak up on me and I didn't look back as I smiled, "I know you're there James." 

I heard him sigh as he sat down next to me. He shrugged his shirt off and set it on the dock, "You're so annoying sometimes," he said as he lifted my head to lay it on his lap. 

"Yeah and you love it," I replied and he smiled down at me, running his hand through my hair. 

"Maybe," James agreed and I closed my eyes in content. "Wanna go for a swim?" he asked and I shook my head, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"The water is freezing," I said and felt his arms wrap under me. "James I swear– don't– James," I warned, but he had already picked me up and launched both of us off the dock. 

"CUT," Gemma said and someone came out to the two of us in the water to fix our hair. 

A few fixes and directions later and we were back to filming, "ACTION."

"James– I can't believe you," I said and splashed him playfully.

"Emma c'mon, it was too perfect of an opportunity," he replied and I splashed him again. "Really?" 

"Yes, now get over here and warm me up," I replied and James grinned as he swam over to me. I felt Tucker's arms cross under the bottom of my thighs as my legs wrapped around his waist. I'm higher up than he is, so he's looking up at me through wet eyelashes and I never thought I'd find that attractive, but here we are. 

"You're glowing E," he said and I ran a hand through his hair to move it out of his eyes before sliding that hand back to his jaw.

"C'mere," and then we were kissing. 

The difference this time, however, is the fact that my head is actually spinning and there's butterflies in my stomach, and everywhere he touches is sending sparks through my entire body. 

I can tell it's different for Tucker too, he's responding differently, his tongue is being more persistent, and the way he's squeezing my leg completely out of view of the camera is driving me insane.

We broke apart and the boy moved down to kiss my neck, "James," holy shit I almost just said Tucker. Holy fuck.

"Emma," he hummed but I swear it sounded a little bit too close to enna, and I can tell he did it on purpose because I can feel his smirk.