"Gotcha. That is probably a good idea. Didn't you invite them tonight? Why aren't they here?"

"Of course I invited them! I have no idea why they aren't here. This is so unlike Paris!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

"Hey Paris, it's Rory, where are you?" Rory asked when Paris finally picked up the phone.

"I'm driving Rory, why, where are you?"

"I'm at my birthday party, and you aren't here. I know it was a last minute thing, but my mom said that she invited you guys, so where are you? Are you coming?"

"Yeah, we're coming. Traffic has been horrendous, but we are almost there."

"Oh good! I'm so glad! I can't really have a birthday without my best friend. Can you meet me at Luke's when you get here? There is something that I need to talk to you about. You and Doyle."

"You're pregnant, aren't you?!"

"No Paris, I'm not. Or at least not that I know of."

"Well then we should probably talk about that too."

"Oh not you too. I have more than enough going on right now, don't you think?!"

"Well you aren't getting any younger!"

"Thanks for the reminder Paris! How much longer do you think it'll be before you get here?"

"Maybe another 20-30 minutes."

"Ok, I'll meet you at Luke's."

"Sounds good. Bye Rory." Paris said, then disconnected the call.

"So what's the game plan?" Logan asked as Rory put her phone back in her pocket.

"What do you mean?"

"After we tell Doyle and Paris. What is the plan? Are we goingto tell anyone else, or just let everyone find out from the circus?"

"I don't really know. What do you think?"

"Well, this is Stars Hollow. It's your hometown. If you want to tell everyone, then this is a pretty good place to start."

"That's true. And it's not like anyone here gets out, so the news really won't travel very far outside town. And an added bonus is that no one has any idea who you even are. To everyone here, you are just the hot guy following me around the party."

"Can I just say that I really love the small town life? Being a nobody definitely has its advantages!"