𝐯𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

Comincia dall'inizio

On our team we had, Beckendorf and two other Hephaestus campers, some Ares campers, the Stoll brothers and Nico, and a few Aphrodite campers.

"I'll show them, love it worthless," Silena Beauregard grumbled as she strapped on her armour. "I'll pulverise them!"

I could hear Percy and Thalia fighting about offense and defends but I wasn't bothered in trying to break it up.

I walked over to Nico. "Are you nervous?"

"Not really, this is awesome!" He gasped as he looked around at everyone in armour. He could barely lift his sword.

"Did anyone teach you how to use a sword yet?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Do you know if you're offense or defense?"

"Nope."

"You can come with me if you like, I'm defense."

"Hell yeah! I get to watch you kick the Hunters butts!" He was practically jumping up and down with joy.

I saw Percy and Thalia giving orders, then disagreeing, then Thalia zapped Percy.

Nico and I were set behind the flag.

"Can we kill the Hunters?" Nico asked.

"Uh, no."

"Awhh."

Nico started talking about how cool my sword was when I heard a crackle behind us.

"Shh."

Two Hunters with ready bows were behind us.

"Nico behind me!"

"Get them Rayn!" He shouted. "I believe in you!"

The first two arrows were easy to deflect. I even managed to tie their feet to the floor with vines.

The next two were a bit harder but I managed to snap them in the air.

The Hunter on the left shot an arrow at me that almost hit Nico but I smacked it away.

Behind the Hunters, a grey shimmering image was there. "Chase?"

The figure looked like my old quest-partner.

I felt a sharp pain in my hand and I couldn't help but scream.

"Rayn!" Nico ran over to me. I looked down at my hand that now had an arrow straight through it.

"I-I didn't mean to!" The Hunter yelped, she ran over. The vines had broken with my loss of focus.

"Let's bring her to the main area." The second Hunter said.

When we made it to the clearing, Percy and Thalia were screaming at each other.

"Rayn, if your hand falls off, I'll always remember how you protected me." Nico said.

"Wow, thanks Nico," I smiled at him.

"I WAS AT THEIR BASE!" Thalia yelled. "But the flag was gone. If you hadn't butted in, we would've won."