24. | 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚒 |

Today's View

Today's View

🍂Your Face is so... Kissable🍂

Tu tu turruuu... Are you guys Angry from me 🥸

 Are you guys Angry from me 🥸

○● Year, 1996..

It's 7:30 at night, and a Ford Mustang was increasing its speed with each passing minutes, running on the empty, silent road, under the protection of five car. Three in fornt and two at back.

Expect them, no other Vehicles were crossing. Not because of time, but because, every single Vehicles are forbade to come in this area, at this time, Today. And the reason is simple, The King of Rajasthan, Krish Singh Rathor is himself traveling today. So for his Protection roads were blocked.

This is not an regular thing which happens, but because of the sudden attacks and boom blasts, that happened in past few weeks, The Maharaj, Sashwat Singh Rathore has prohibited his grandson to go anywhere, but today was an important event, and as The King he have to be present their.

"Kash tu chaand aur mai sitara hota,
Asmaan mein aashiyana hamara hota.

Log tumhe door se dekhte,
Pass se dekhne ka haq shif hamara hota."

Suddenly a shayari [Poetry], rang inside the car. A man who was sitting in the passenger seat was looking outside, staring at the clear view of moon. Lost in his thoughts, unconsciously these lines broked out his mouth.

Two of the man sitting on the backseat snaped their towards him, and they chuckled seeing their friend lost in someone's thoughts, so deeply that he don't even noticed his half of the head was outside the window

"Dekh rahe ho naa bhai, jab se usse dekha hai iski shayariya to band hei nahi ho rahi.!!" The man sitting on the Left side said to his brother.

[You are seeing brother, from the time he had seen her, his poetries are not even stopping.!!]