9. | 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 |

To kaise hai aap sab log, did you miss me😋

Your author is back!!!

Today veiw
🍂 we never realize how frozen
we are,
Until someone start to
melt our ice🍂

°°Let's start°°

|||||||||||||||||||||

Author's Pov

"LET'S GO ON A DATE"

Veer said making her shock snaping her head upwards she looked in his eye's to find if it's a joke or something but found nothing. Realizing what he said is real, her eye's become wide as soccer ball.

"Say bunny, will you.!?" He asked

Yes yes yes

She was screaming inside her head but nothing came out of her mouth, she was simply looking deep into those brown hazel eyes of his.

"Bunny,...will you.!?" He asked again but this time more slower then before caressing her cheeks. Snaping back to reality she noticed thier close proximity and looked down, cheeks flushed hot blood rushing all over her body and covering her face with redness.

'Don't he hate me than why he want to take me on date. Huhh.., i will denie i Don't want to go with him anywhere '.

'Ohhh like you were not screening yes sometime ago' her subconscious mocked. 'You tooo' she said to her.

"Ishani"

She came out of her thoughts by his voice and again felt his palm coming in contact with her cheeks cupping them and making her face him.

"Okay then I'm taking your silence as answer" saying this he moved away from her.

'Lo ho gaya siyapa, mil gayi tujhe santusti' her subconscious mocked giving her side eye.
(See what you done, are you satisfied now)

'par meri kya galti jab inmei patience nai hai to, meri baat suni hei kaha inhone' ishani said defending herself pout adoring her face but only got scoffed in reply.
(

But what is my falt when he don't even have patience, he didn't even listened me)

Taking out one t-shirt from his wardrobe he passed it to her. She looked at him first then at t-shirt repeating her act for 3-4 times at last she looked at him and he only raised his one eyebrow shaking her head she took the cloth and almost ran out but stoped by his voice.