7. | 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 |

Hey cupcakes !!!

Hey cupcakes !!!

Today's view

🍂it's the connection we can't explain🍂

°°Let's start °°

||||||||||||||||||

Veer's pov

"HAD A GOOD SLEEP KITTEN!.!?"

I asked seeing her waking up and as I thought she was shocked as hell seeing her self on my lap sleep close to me. Thod her eyes were on my face but her mind was trying to figure out is this real or not.

^fuck bunny don't look at me like that I will not able to control myself^ i thought in my mind.

And why not she is looking so cute with those shocked experience on her face, her doe eyes which got big in shock, those parted lip looking so plumping that i want to kiss her right now.

[A/n:- annhhaa someone is desperate i see *teasing smile*

V:- *eyes roll* Fuck off A/n don't spoil my moment.

A/n:- oohh it's the matter now see what i will do]

Suddenly our staring session again got Interrupted by a knok fuck who the hell is here.
[I'm sure it's your work a/n.]

[*Author flipping her hair in background* I'm the writer of your moments also veer dear]

She also got scared by sudden sound and came back from her thought, she tried to got down but my hold on her got tight and told the person to come in.

One of my employee came inside with some files in his hand and ishani hide her face in my chest i smiled a little seeing her cute gesture but this employee of my was eyeing her only like he saw some alien and why not i never allowed any girl touching me and she was sitting on me *smile* nevermind i felt her moving and sensed she is being uncomfortable under his stare i got angry.

"You can go" i said in deep dangerous voice making both of them scared he ran away and ishani i hold her tightly by her waist.
"It's okay you don't have to be scared" i said she simple nodded.

"Can i..i sit th..their.!?" Her voice came as a meyre wishper

"No" i replied and she pouted god how much i wanted to kiss thos pout today during breakfast time also she posted looking hell cute even when she was eating something ago, no control veer just control yourself till you confesses. For her you are same grumpy veer who don't even want to talk to her and now behaving like this like some couple this is what she is thinking so for now control.