2. | 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕 |

Suddenly, a throat clearing voice came, Turning around everyone saw its our maha rani ANUPURNA SINGH RATHOD

Suddenly, a throat clearing voice came, Turning around everyone saw its our maha rani ANUPURNA SINGH RATHOD. And what she said shocked everyone.

"I have a girl in my mind, for Veer"

Everyone was looking at her with their mouth hang open.

"Hnn- come on Anu, that was a nice joke for today" her husband Nirmaan said.

"I'm not joking maan, and I have approved her, I am sure hearing her name you all will also agree" she said confidently.

"If you say maa sa, but you know right our agreement is not necessary, who will ask him.!? You know right, he will reject like everytime." bhavya said.

"Don't worry, this time he will not" Anupurna said with determination. Everyone got a little hope seeing her full confident.

" okay then we will talk to him at the lunch time, but what's her name.!?" Nirmaan asked.

She was going to answer but, at the same time, Veer entered inside with his usual dark aura, followed by Aarav. Everyone got silent seeing him. He went forward and took everyone's blessings along with Mr. And Mrs. Rawat.

"Beta, you both go and fresh up first." dada sa said Veer and Aarav nodded and went to their respective chambers.

Chambers, yes. Everyone have their own particular chambers in the Mansion. Whereas, the the kids, Tina, Rishi, and Rudra lives in one. As they where kids they had a slogan, unity is strength, and all the pranks they did, and do, are together.

As Veer went upstairs, everyone sigh in relief.

"He didn't head.. right!!?" Pari asked, roming her eyes around.

"Think so, not" purnima said once again sighing.

Again everyone's attention turned towards Anupurna, for the previous question, she took a long breath and droped the boom

"ISHANI"

Now, it was double shock for all the peoples present thier. Indeed everyone was happy for sure but also confused. She turned towards Pari and Abhinav she hold pari's hand and said

"We all have seen Ishani growing up, she is like our own kid. I really adore her, we will be blessed if she will be our daughter-in-law and i am sure she will change our Veer too, please think about this"

Pari looked at Abhinav and he smiled back at her, which itself brought a smile on her face. She turned and again faced Anupurna.

"Not only you all maa sa, we will also be blessed to have Veer as our son-in-law, I agree for this and also we will be relief that our daughter in not going anywhere Stanger but, to her home only" she said while a warming smile placed on her face

All were happy hearing her answer when Rishi Interrupted

"Everyone remember right, our approval is of no use, we have to make that stone like man agree.. so who will start the talk.!?" He put the point asking them