20. | 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝙵𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 |

Be ready with your popcorns 🍿

Today view
🍂Words can destroy a person,
But silence can spilt them apart🍂

°°Let's start°°

|||||||||||||||||||

BREAKING NEWS.!!

"Two days back, we got to know about the situation of 'Rathod Pharmaceutical'. Their one of the shareholders, Park Dae Hee, was involved in spiking their newly made medicine. He was arrested that day itself with, charge of 2 million fee on him. Also, CEO of 'Rathord Industry's' The Veer Singh Rathod, blacklisted him from his company too.
Notice have been send to him to clear the Charged fee within 2 months, otherwise his every property and houses will confiscated.

Another shocking news we got at the same day, not only him, but some other members were also involved in this matter, four of them were top working members of Company, whereas one researcher too, who made this deadly durg. The four worker who were.
Park Ha-joon, Choi Ye-jun, Lee Ji-ho and Baek Ju-won. Were found bruently killed in V.I.P room of 'Star shine hotel'. Investigation is still going on, till now we only got to know that these four peoples were not only involved in this durg making, but also in many criminal activity. By cops view, this murder is also done by 'ITZZA'. She is know as 'The Queen of kills'. We don't have much information about her, but we know that she is an Assassin. No one has seen her till date, and who had witness they are her prey. We dont-"

Switching of the T.V Siddharth kept the remote on the table, sighing deeply he said turning around

"Is she any harm for us.!?"

"Don't know, but by her act, I think she is not" Ronit, who was sitting their replied.

"Then also we can't predect anything right now, this was her first incounter with something connect to us" Aarva said.