5. | 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 |

~Hey hey cupcakes

~Hey hey cupcakes.. i'm back with another update~

Today's view

🍂 if you get tried,
Learn to rest,
not to quit🍂

°°Let's start°°

||||||||||||||||||||

In Rathod Mansion Everyone was busy in their work not having a slight idea about what or should i say who is coming.

Today early morning around 2am Ishani landed in Maharana Pratap Airport, udaipur. She know her parents are in Rathod house but rather then going their she went to her house planning to surprise all tomorrow. So here our ishani entered her house to spend some alone time in that big mansion of her's.

Mansion's situation was not so bad as she thought, her parents didn't live here as they handle business in America so for some twice or thrice in a year they come India and also when they come most of the time they live's with Rathod's and for her brothers so they live in their own mansion. This one is under care of some workers and their head maid but right now no one was here. Entering inside she went to her room as in airplane she ate so no tension for food.

Everything was same as she has left. The lavender color theme. Her study table in left side of the room where sunlight comes in morning giving it a breath taking view thats here favorite spot in room actually second favorite. Beside her table their is her big book self all cleared and arranged just as before [looks like they clear and keep them like before so sweet of them]
Fornt of the table thier is a big circle shape window with her favorite bear print curtains. On the right side her dressing table and Beside that ground length mirror third favorite thing. In front of that is her bathroom. And now most important part and first favorite thing her bed middle of the big room with bear print pillows and blanket and a biggg teddy on it with a dog laying comfortably in his lap.. wait, what!!! Dog in teddys lap..
[[ goss this coco, but when he come out of his bag, didn't even noticed.

A/n:- how will you notice when you are lost seeing you room.

Ishu:- yeah author!!!!!.. now go let me sleep i'm hell tried.. su. Su. Su.

A/n:- okay okay.. but before that give me a kiss 😙.

Ishu:- okay

??:- what's happening here (a bold dark husky voice came from background)

A/n:- 😰😱 n..nothing nothing i was just going.(ran away for her dear life)

Ishu:- don't sacre her, she is our author.(complaint with a pout)

??:- i know but no one is allowed to kiss you rather then me.(soft but husky voice)