4. | 𝙲𝚘𝚌𝚘 |

~Hey cupcakes how are you all, i'm back with another update~

Today's view

🍂If you can't do great things,
Do small things in a
Great way🍂

°°let's start °°

|||||||||||||||||||||||

^Somewhere in London

One girl was sitting silently on a bench in the garden opposite side of the collage looking towards the sky.

"What're you doing here, isha. Aren't you hungry It's lunch time and you are sitting here."

Ishani turned back and saw her only friend here in London Nia, It's not like that she don't like to make friends but the thing is she is not so social butterfly and also it took a lot time to adjust in a new environment all by her self. She is also in same department as her so they tag along very well.

"Nothing much N, just thinking about something."

Ishani's POV

She come and sat beside me keeping the bag on her lap passing me a sandwich.

"And what is that miss. Can i know."

I laughed at her words shook my head and told her about the talk i had earlier with ny family.

"Hmm-hmm, if this is the case then from my opinion you should first talk to your hope-so-would-be-husband, know about him then go to any decision"

Hearing her i was amazed whatever she said are definitely right, any girl will check about that person before any decision but in my case.. not completely but little bit i know about him [aab koye pure time grumpy rahe ga to kya hei pata chalega uske baare mei nevermind] but i have to talk with him before making any decision.

"Yup! You are right and i have thought to do these only before answering"

"Hmm good"

After few minutes of silence i said while taking a bit of my sandwich

"I'm going india today"

Seems like my words shocked her, cuz now she is looking towards me like i have grown horns on my head.

"Are you even in your fucking right stage of mind, in middle of semester you are thinking to go like seriously if you are that desperate to talk in person with him then do a fucking video call, why to go all the way to India for this small matter"