𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 💬

Hey cupcakes !!!!

This is not any part of story i am here to tell you all every important thing.

Whoever have followed me and see my instagram story must have know that i was going to take a long break.

So yeah the time has came, tomorrow i am going and now no new updates will be given till next notice.

Many of you don't know so i will again telling the reason...

The place I'm going to study is whole new for me, i will stay in campus hostel. And the problem is here, mobile phones, laptop all are not allowed inside the campus and nor they will be with me in my room also. I will not be able to post till the time i will be their, once i came back home updates will continue.

Hope you all are understanding my situation, i am also very upset but nothing is in my hand i can't do anything.

I'm not removing any of the story, all will be like this. once i come back on vacations i will post that time. Its just like a small long break.
I know i am disappointing many of you but please please understand me also.

From tomorrow no new updates will came for today i will try to post one last part of both the ongoing story i have to do packing also that's why I'm not sure if both will come or one.

Hope you all are understanding me i'm not even getting word's to say something more.

At the top I'm putting one picture see it, that's for you all 🤗

Let's meet again after the break.

Till then bye guys take care.

Love ya 🩵

~your author kia