"What do you mean? I'm always here, with you." When she shook her head, it made me realize that I did worst than I thought.

I saw a tear drop from her eye. Before I can even come up to her, she wipe it off quickly and speak.

"You're right..." Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

I swear, I wanted to ignore it but it was Oppa calling. It'll about Yeji and I can't just ignore it. So I answered.

"Seul, I already need to go to the company and Yeji's looking for you." I look at Joohyun. I should tell her.

"I'll be there." Joohyun look up to me. She took a deep breath and suddenly I can't understand Oppa on the other line anymore.

"Maybe I should really just go." She said, then turn her back on me.

"Hyun." I reach for her arm to stop her.

"Look Seulgi, you have somewhere to be again and I get it." she slowly removed my hold. "Let's just talk again when you're ready."

"We can talk now." I said.

"Then can you not leave? Can you not go to where you're suppose to go now?" She face me. Can I?

"I can but--"

"You won't." She finished. I wanted to explain, I do, but every time I get the will to do it she cut me off. "Let's cool this tension down for now, I don't want this to end up in a fight." She said.

"A f-fight?" I stuttered. Did we really got to this point already? Suddenly we heard the horn again.

"I texted him to comeback." She said. Him? "I'll be back before dinner time, maybe then we can already talk." she said.

When she was about to walk away again, I hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I really am." I said before I slowly let go. "I promise I'll tell you everything tonight." I kissed her temple. "I love you."

"Kang, I need you to please keep that promise and be here tonight."

"I will." I said, assuringly.

"I love you too." She give me kiss on the cheek before she left.

Just when she left, I heard a faint sound calling for me. Only to realize I didn't end the call at all.

"Kang Seulgi!" I slowly put my phone back up to my ear.

"Oppa?"

"You're unbelievable!" He said.

"Did you heard it?"

"We heard it." Suddenly, I heard Yeji's voice on the other line. "Don't show your face here, unnie, if you don't want to end up in a hospital bed too." Yeji shouted

"You're not capable of hurting anyone, we both know that." I said to her.

"There's always a first for everything unnie. Just like how you're messing up for the first time with your first relationship. Ugh! I can't believe you're older than me!"

"Okay, that's enough!" Oppa interrupted. "I need to head out now."

"Oppa ban alone unnie from visiting me. If she visits, I want Joohyun unnie to be with her." She said.

"Yah! Kang Yeji!"

"Yeji has a point Seulgi, it's better to fix it now and you know that too. I don't even get why you're prolonging the issue."

"It's not like it was my intention, I wanted to talk too and I told her that."

"But you also made her feel like there's much more important things to you than solving the problem with her." Yeji said.

"Is that how it came out to be?" I asked.

"Where has the wise and understanding Seulgi gone?" Oppa asked. "Suddenly when the situation is happening to you, you become clueless and don't know what to do."

"Unnie, it's okay if you can't visit me now. I'm already doing good, just fix it with Joohyun unnie. Don't let her slip away, just because you finally decided to be dumb at something."

"Yah!" Yeji's good with words tjat can get to you, I must admit.

"My secretary's already calling, I really need to go now. And don't worry Seulgi, Mom said she will go here straight from the airport. Just do what you need to do now. Bye." We bid our goodbyes and ended the call.

Should I call her? Ask her to comeback? That I'm willing to stay and talk now?

No. They might be far out already. I should just wait here for her.