Chapter V

Seulgi's POV

"Just why?" I was asked as soon as we exited the guidance office. "A month suspension. You should've been expelled, not gonna lie." I only glared at him. "What? Setting off the fire alarm in the middle of the day? I mean it's pretty impressive, I must say, for a first trouble you've made."

"Oh shut up!"

"You're lucky most professors love you. It would've been worst." Oppa said. He went here instead of Mom and Dad since they're both busy.

"KangSeul! Seo-joon Oppa! Wait up!" I saw the girls running up to our direction.

"We've been calling you." Wendy said. I checked my phone only to see a lot of missed calls from them.

"Oppa, why are you here?" Krystal asked him curiously.

"They don't know?" Oppa look over to me.

"Know what?" Hyeri asked.

"Well, your friend here..." I smack his hands pointing at me. "She--"

"I'll be away for a month."

"WHAT?!" The three said in unison. I nudge my brother.

"A month out of school? Seulgi, are you okay?" Hyeri said checking me as if I'm having a fever or what.

"Is this a joke? Surely, you can't leave school for that long." Krystal.

"Is she going with you to London, Oppa?" Wendy asked him.

"Technically yes but--"

"I need a break from school." I said to them.

"Liar!" Krystal

"You love school!" Hyeri

"You're really not good in lying Kang Seulgi." Wendy. The three of them almost said those at the same time. I sighed.

Oppa suddenly laugh.

"They really are your friends. They can read you well." He said to me. He then turn to them. "Well girls... Whether she likes it or not, she won't be coming here to school for a month. Why? Just ask her." He smiled at them, before facing me again. "I'll wait for you in the car." He patted everyone's head before leaving.

"Just every fucking time!" Krystal frustratedly fix her hair, Oppa just ruffled hers. Oppa knows how she hates it. He's just annoying her.

"So?" I look up to Wendy, who's waiting for me to speak. "Why are you taking a break from school?"

"Suspension." I said. She look at me surprised.

"Sus--What!? Why?" Krystal reacted. I took a deep breath. I got to be honest, of course. Like Oppa said, they can read me well.

"Wait! Don't tell me..." I nodded just when Hyeri spoke, knowing all too well she thought of what I said to her yesterday. "You really caused that false fire alarm?" She said in disbelief. I look around. Good thing we're all alone in the area

"You did what now?!" Krystal exclaimed again.

"Why?" Hyeri asked the question I've been refusing to answer, since last night when I told my parents what happened. I didn't want them to be surprised, when the school suddenly called them about what happened. I avoided their stare by looking down.

"You're not telling us?" Hyeri said.

"Obviously, it was because of what was happening yesterday." Wendy spoke. Joy really told her something already.

"What happened yester--- Oh! The proposal?" Krystal said. "Why would--" From there I think I was just saved by a phone call.

I got my phone that's now ringing. I checked who it is.