"Observant 15, this is Comm 2! You say there's an enemy presence? Do you see them, how copy?" A female demon voice came over the channel suddenly.

"Negative! I don't have eyes on-" The imp felt something hit his shoulder. He looked and saw a dribble of blood on his shoulder as he looked up quickly. Inches away from his face was Cross's blade as he dropped from the ceiling.

"SHIT-!" The imp had little time to react as Cross's blade, now resembling a thick dagger, was thruted into the imps eye and through his head, killing him instantly and staking him to the ground. The two armored guards turned their guns to see Cross knelt down with his pistol already out. At this distance, their was no chance of missing as he fanned the hammer, sending a barrage of bullets at both guards sending them off their feet due to the firepower of the pistol. The guards cried in surprise as they hit the ground, yelling and sobbing in pain. They had let go of their guns in the process, disarming themselves. Cross gripped the hilt of his dagger and pulled the dagger free from the lifeless body of the imp as he stood and approached the two guards.

"F-Fuck! My chest! My legs! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!" One of the guards shouted, writhing on the ground. Cross holstered his pistol and focused, sending his power to his pistol while he observed the guards. The bullets he had fired were dug in deep into the armor having protected the wearers. But because the bullets were so powerful, the armor had pushed into the bodies of whoever lay inside. The armor was thick and bulky around the chest and legs and the helmet they wore had two eye holes for visibility.

"Interesting," Cross muttered as his blade changed shape again back into his long sword. The other guard didn't speak, just writhed on the ground as Cross observed his bullets had hit the guard in the shoulder, knee cap, stomach, and chest. Cross bent down and grabbed the helmets of the two guards, pulling them off. He was met with the sight of two grey skinned and  white hair fallen angel's, who stared at Cross with wide eyes.

"OH FUCK! CROSS!" The female guard on Cross's left tried to move but couldn't, helplessly shuddering under her armor as it tore into her skin. The other still didn't speak, just stared at Cross with a fearful expression.

"I remember you two. You worked for Adam during extermination day. Belevon twins if I recall," Cross heard the radio behind him from the dead imp as he turned away from the sisters and approached the body. He extinguished his blade and set the hilt on the floor before he gingerly removed the headset from the imp, removed his mask, and held it to his ear.

"Observant 15! Come in Observant 15! What is your status!?" Cross saw the handheld mic next to the imps hand as he picked it up and pressed the button on the side.

"Hello? Can you hear me just fine?" Cross said into the mic. Silence was heard on the other side before the voice responded, "...Who is this?"

"My name isn't important, what is important, is that I have some urgent business with your boss, Raphael. Is he there?" Cross said. Silence once again as Cross listened carefully.

"He's not here at the moment...who is asking?" The female demanded. Cross noticed something out the window and across the street in an opposing skyscraper as he began to see multiple lights moving throughout the building. Cross hummed as he raised the mic to his mouth and pressed the button.

"Let him know Cross-Off is coming after him and everyone who follows him. Your judgement day has arrived," The radio went silent yet again, the silence creeping over everything.

"...Good luck," Was all Cross heard as radio static filled his ears. He dropped the headset and mic and turned back to the twins, who were struggling to drag themselves on their stomachs across the floor back to the door. Cross put his mask back on and grabbed his hilt. He ignited his blade again as he approached the twins. He grabbed the silent sister by her ankle and pulled her back to him. She let out a soft cry as Cross lined up his blade with the back of her neck.