Secure A Husband [BNHA x SpyXFamily] 1

Notes:

Another BNHA AU with AraXKatsuki. This time, it's a SpyXFamily AU.
Also, Fanart go brrrrr! If you recognized the pose, it's the same one as the (old) cover! You can see it on my IG.
I do art commissions! To whoever is interested, you can look through more of my art and follow me on my IG @/chibigo-ma :DDD

Mission 1 | Operation Kitten

Night came and the streets were busy. Cars were driving back home and we got into a certain black car that was driving on the highway. "About twenty minutes, we'll be near the embassy, sir," the driver announced as the diplomat hummed in response.

The driver went to step on the brakes to slow down but the brakes didn't work. "What the?" The driver kept on stepping on the brakes and the diplomat noticed that they were about to hit a turn on the highway. "Hey! Oi! Watch the road!" The diplomat exclaimed and the driver made a sharp turn suddenly but the car was so fast that it didn't slow down.

The driver and the diplomat crashed and the car exploded from the impact on the ground. "One of our diplomats died in an accident in Musutafu yesterday. However, our organization sees this as an assassination from the east, more to be specifically the League of Villains, now known as the Paranormal Liberation Front," the organization leader, David Shield, pointed out.

"We have heard that they're planning to spark a war with our country of I-Island before destroying Musutafu. The Musutafu Government is asking for our assistance once again and would want a full truce. We must put a stop to this scheme before chaos happens," David added.

"I suppose we should leave this to her then," Samuel Abraham, David's assistant, recommended. "We'll use Erase," everyone in the meeting agreed. "We may have lost to them and gotten their former leader, All for One, but we did get intel of their plans, thanks to her," one of the people in the meeting mentioned. "Someone send her a message. Dismissed," David stood up.

🔎

We return to Musutafu on the same night but at a different time. A young man walked down a hallway and knocked on one of the doors. The door opens and the handsome businessman gasps. "Waaah! Kanade, you're so cute!" He exclaimed as the woman giggled at her boyfriend. "Thank you, Henry, darling," the woman giggled as she put on her messenger bag and held his hand.

"Where do you want to eat, Kanade?" Henry asked with a smile as Kanade locked her apartment door. "Anywhere is fine, love," she giggled as they went along their night. After they were done and the man accompanied her home, Kanade dropped her facade and removed her blonde wig.

"Kanade" pulled out the files she stole from her boyfriend's father. "This will be messy," she removed her dress and wore a different set of clothes. "Here you go," another man, from a different place gave a man, who happened to be the boyfriend's father, new files.

"Files about Kanade and pictures of her going through your files. As well as explicit images of the other girl you were talking about. All original," the man said and the father placed them inside his coat pocket. "I can finally expose this woman of her evil ways," the father commented as he went back to his car and his driver drove him away.

The man was about to walk away but a familiar voice called out to him. "Oi, where are you going?" The man looked over and his eyes widened to see the same father in front of him. "So, where are the files?" The father asked as he reached his hand out for them. The man realized what just happened.

"Sir! It was a setup! I just gave someone that was disguised as you," the man pointed to the car that was driving away. "Damnit!" The father shouted as "Kanade" removed the convincing face cosmetics. "You did quite well, Erase," the driver, who happened to be one of her colleagues, congratulated her as she gave him the suitcase.