Mend The Bond [Brave]

Notes: (TLDR at the bottom of this rant)

Yes, this is another Y/N that was in the works, but I never went past ''til before the title sequence because people kept demanding Frozen 2 and I lost interest in both after my burnout of Frozen. I have many reasons why I stopped writing Y/N stories and more on OC-inserts because it's getting on my nerves tbh.

It's tedious to keep typing the coding, looking through the many lists of copy-paste in my clipboard, and trying not to offend anyone while the readers mock my choice of words like "(H/C)-nette." I just thought the word "-nette/-ette" meant "girl", and I was only a minor who wanted to write for fun and readers were mocking my wording like "Ah yes, I'm a blond-nette. It's not even a word" or something like that and it had me shamefully change it because it was so negatively overwhelming me.

Besides that, people are shocked that other countries call a family friend "uncle/aunt" and it was getting annoying to keep commenting in other comments that it isn't like that and having more comments pile up w/o looking at the old comments. "We're cousins?!?!" 😔 Culture Shock fr
I'm just happy that people are defending or correcting them for me, so I'm thankful for that 😭

 I was too much of a pussy to say that I'm not in an ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING country (even if the second national language in the Philippines is English, idek big words at that time and I was struggling to even learn Tagalog at the time), so I blindly use "-nette/-ette" even if I researched about it, but didn't look at pics Google gave me ;-;

I'm more objective when describing and it's hard to keep up with adding the codings (H/C, F/F, F/C, etc.) and it slowly made me not care about what other people comment about hating or liking my outfit references. I was ok with the comments at first (I did type, "or any to your preference") and there were good takes and not-so-good takes imo. Our preferences are subjective and I get it, but they're only references (I actually had fun thinking of good outfits and people trash them despite the taste being good :')) and whether or not I don't care if you hate my tastes. 

Get your negative opinions out of my books :DD

tldr; this is another Y/N story I was making alongside Frozen, but I grew to hate writing Y/Ns since it's problematic for me, based on experience. It's one of the many reasons why I do OC-inserts now.

Prologue | Birthday Picnic

A warm summer breeze made a little girl giggle as she followed a butterfly. She was out in the open as she tried to catch the poor butterfly, giggling as she watched her friend hiding from his mother. "Y/N, dear," the little girl looked up to see her mother walking towards her, lifting up her dress as she quickly went to her daughter.

"Mama, look! Pretty butterfly," she pointed towards the fleeing butterfly as her mother sat beside her. "Yes, very pretty," her mother kissed her forehead and readjusted the flower crown she made for her daughter. "Where are ye, ya little rascal?" M/N looked over to her friend, Eleanor, as she checked under the table to find nobody. M/N giggled as she saw where Eleanor's son, Maverick, was.

They were having a royal picnic for the prince's 7th birthday. Loud squeals were heard and Y/N looked over to see Maverick's smile as his mother found him. Y/N stood up and ran over to them as M/N followed behind her. "Maverick," Y/N waved but she tripped down a rock and fell face flat to the ground. "Y/N!" M/N shouted in fear as Maverick picked Y/N up.

"Stupid girlie. Watch where you're going or you'll trip again," Maverick hit her head as Y/N pouted. "Y/N, dear, are you alright?!" M/N kneeled down as she inspected her daughter. "I'm fine, Mama! No pain," the four-year-old clapped her hands as M/N sighed in relief. It can't be helped that M/N feels very worried for her daughter. After F/N died, she only had Y/N left and she vowed to take care of her.

Stories That Had Stayed In The Drafts Sinceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें