Freak [Stranger Things]

Notes:

Check out OpponentsHeir on YT, they make awesome Music Edits of certain TV Shows such as, you guessed it, Stranger Things. Yes, ik I have another Rima OC that has the same first name, has a brother, and loves making music, but I will confess that this book is way older than my Sally Face fic. 

I just stole the MC's name and changed/re-added some elements from this one. I didn't even know if I'd publish this, so I reused them.

Here's a list of what category each season would be while still about the show. The recurring theme in each would be Slow Burn since it's long. Not saying who the love interest could be, and no, it's not Billy (sorry, Billy fans).

Season 1 - Gen Fic

Season 2 - ???

Season 3 - Friends to Mutual Pining

Season 4 - ???

This has been in the drafts for a LONG TIME as I was an OG ST fan (When S1 first aired. Yes, I'm old, even tho I'm the same age as Millie). There were a lot of changes and the last I wrote (a chapter of the entire S1 EP1) has Eddie from Season 4. Pls don't hate me. There's a reason why this is still in the drafts (*ahem* I'm scared of the fandom). Also, pls be nice with the DND part. I'm so unknowledgeable with it and idk if what I wrote is fine in the DND sense.

Oh, and at the end of each chapter, I'll be mentioning why they have stayed in the drafts.

Edit: (18/04)
Didn't share this at first lol.
But even tho I'm scared of the fandom, this is how many chapters there are and that includes S1, half of S2, info of characters, and a playlist chapter.

TW. Bullying, Racist Remarks, Missing Child (Will Byers)

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟹
𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚣 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚎

Late at night, a couple of teens played in the basement as a DnD campaign was going on. The aura was so thick and intense, that the members of the party were quiet as the dungeon master continued the campaign. "After your party settled for the night, one of you wasn't feeling too good at all," a younger Eddie Munson spoke as the others waited for him to continue.

"That someone was none other than our Cleric herself," he pointed over to the only female and the youngest in the group, Rima Dela Cruz.

"What the necromancer said to her before they died was bothering her a lot. 'A robot is amongst you.' What did that necromancer mean? But suddenly, she heard robot statics and looked over to the now awoken Tom to see that he had sharp teeth and a robotic body!" Eddie announced and the party groaned.