A Crush On A Hero [Miraculous] 1

Chapter 1 | Origins of Ladybug and Chat Noir

"Anais! Wake up! Your phone has been ringing for ten minutes!" Anais heard her lovely little sister scream in her ear. "Alright, alright," she groggily woke up. "Get dressed, you lazy bum," she was smacked by her pillow with giggles coming after the hit.

"Ok, ok!" She laughed as she shooed her sister, Marinette, out of her room and she got dressed. She wore a hoodie with mid-length sleeves, a white T-shirt, and some black skinny jeans. She placed on some slippers and went out of her room.

"Good morning, Anais!" Her mom greeted her as Mari waved her over. "Good morning," Anais yawned, kissing her mom's cheek, and stood beside Mari. "I bet you anything Chloé will be in our class again," Mari complained as Anais went to grab a croissant and poured herself a glass of milk.

"Four years in a row? Is that possible?" Mom asked. "Definitely. Lucky me," Mari groaned. "Don't worry, Mari. I'm in your class now and although I've been in your class for a year, it'll be fine," Anais patted Mari's back and smiled. "Thanks," Mari smiled back.

"She's right, you know? It's the start of a new year! I'm sure everything will be just fine." As soon as Sabine said that, Mari placed down the cocoa powder, which made the table shake as several things on the table, including milk, were knocked over.

The milk spilled over Anais' slippers and she quickly backed away. "Oh no! Anais, I'm so sorry!" Marinette apologized. Anais giggled and Sabine grabbed the milk before more spilled out. "Clumsy Mari is always on the case," Anais laughed and Mari hit her in the head. "Take that back!" Mari laughed too as they finished their breakfast and Anais took her pill.

Anais went into her room, brushed her teeth in the bathroom, grabbed her messenger bag, and went downstairs with Mari and Sabine. She put on her Vans when she got near the door. Anais looked much like Marinette but had a different style and was older. She used to have long hair, but she decided to cut it short since, at the time, she didn't care about her appearance because she was always inside.

Her long hair was also inconvenient as Anais always felt hot because of her sickness and her hair wasn't helping with her situation. She was glad that her long hair was cut off since it also shows the differences between Mari and her since people mistake them as twins, despite one being a year older.

Being in Mari's class for a year, her classmates immediately opened up to her and saw her as an older sister because of her caring nature.

Of course, Anais was insulted by the Queen Bee herself, Chloé Bourgeois, on her first day. However, after the end of the school year, she thinks she and Chloé are somewhat frienemies since Anais helped her a lot and got to know her. Anais told her story to the class about why she was in their class instead since they kept on asking her about it.

That caused everyone, including Chloé, to pity her which Anais didn't want. But everyone was happy that Anais was doing alright now. No one thought Chloé would feel pity for anyone. That's what people have been telling her.

"Dad, these are so awesome!" Anais heard Mari exclaim as she got into the bakery. "Glad you like them," Tom smiled and ruffled Mari's hair. "We're the best, thanks to your amazing designs, you two," he complimented as he showed them the sketch Mari and Anais made. Mari hugged Tom and Anais quickly caught the box of macarons as Anais hugged him as well.

As both sisters have a love for the arts, they have different mediums they were good at. Anais is into the painting and illustrating aspect while Mari is into the fashion design aspect. A great sister-bonding experience. "Thanks," Mari and Anais kissed their parents on the cheek. "See you tonight," Anais waved at her parents goodbye as Mari and Anais got outside.